Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very impressed with him taking to social media to say "not making excuses but this is my excuse".

Seems pretty symptomatic of the mindset this team has when things go against them. Instead of getting over and through it they dwell on it and compound the mistakes.
Thinking small is a self-fulfilling prophecy and far too many players at this club are buying into the victimhood. Should leave the conspiracy theories and whinging to the fans.

Remember Kev's response to being asked about Spurs' new stadium before the CL QF 2nd leg? Can't recall the exact words but something along the lines of "it's just a stadium, everyone has one, means fuck all". Love that mentality. There's no need to buy into narratives that the media drives.

Again, I'll repeat. Garcia is currently the best CB at the club. And he is 19. Let that sink in :(

Not very impressed with him taking to social media to say "not making excuses but this is my excuse".

Seems pretty symptomatic of the mindset this team has when things go against them. Instead of getting over and through it they dwell on it and compound the mistakes.

Aké is a very good defender, he's got more pace and is every bit as good in the build up as Laporte.

He needs to recover his best form if he wants to stay in the starting XI with serious competition arriving.

I'm the opposite. More players need to call this shit out.

He's right about the refs "mistake"

Again, I'll repeat. Garcia is currently the best CN at the club. And he is 19. Let that sink in :(
I know tonight's a sore result but there's a difference between reasonably thinking Laporte isn't world class and making statements like you've made.

I'm the opposite. More players need to call this shit out.

He's right about the refs "mistake"
Nah I'm with dom here, it's a bitter look. Straight out of the Klopp book. You just want them to get on with it, and after we've swept everything up with all the trophies down the line that's when you start calling them out. That's when it has weight.

We SHOULD have done it last season after we won the domestic treble and nobody gave us the slightest credit.

You dont lumber him with a kid to look after ,he needs a proper partner,an equal partner ,oh and he was tripped over
Unfortunately Fernandinho was a red card waiting to happen thanks to Lyon's shenanigans, so he had to go with Garcia.

I can only wonder what Stones and Otamendi are doing in training.

Nah I'm with dom here, it's a bitter look. Straight out of the Klopp book. You just want them to get on with it, and after we've swept everything up with all the trophies down the line that's when you start calling them out. That's when it has weight.

We SHOULD have done it last season after we won the domestic treble and nobody gave us the slightest credit.

Somebody with clout needs to call out the mistakes by refs. Pundits and fans saying it means nowt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.