Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendi started for Argentina couple of nights ago. Mangala in French squad. But they can't play according to some.

I agree with comments about City's midfield. You defend as a team

Shane Burns ‏@SB_mcfc1894 33m33 minutes ago
Athletic Bilbao will use the funds from Laporte's sale to Man City to make an irresistible offer for Cesar Azpilicueta. [@marca]
To play where? Left Back? Filipe Luis is better, Juanfran is hardly bad on the other side (beats Azpilicueta into most Spain squads) and the young full backs are highly rated apparently (haven't seen much of them). Atleti need to start looking at a better no.10 if they want to play Koke centrally and out wide, I'm calling bullshit on this one.

To play where? Left Back? Filipe Luis is better, Juanfran is hardly bad on the other side (beats Azpilicueta into most Spain squads) and the young full backs are highly rated apparently (haven't seen much of them). Atleti need to start looking at a better no.10 if they want to play Koke centrally and out wide, I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Not sure if serious...

you plonker.

So much effort too. Thanks for making the rest of us look good :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.