Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are good enough at CB with Kompany, Otamendi, Mangala & Denayer.
retr.gif

Otamendi was in La Liga team of the year when we bought him, and most people were excited about having him.

Kompany, Lets hope he recover well from his injury and get back to his best.

Mangala is still young and Pep can improve him.

Denayer is not bad option for 4th choice CB

In addition to that, Fernandinho can be converted to CB when needed ( Like Mascherano )

So why do we go and spend +40 million to buy another CB when we already spent +70 million on Mangala & Otamendi ?

Otamendi was in La Liga team of the year when we bought him, and most people were excited about having him.

In addition to that, Fernandinho can be converted to CB when needed ( Like Mascherano )

So why do we go and spend +40 million to buy another CB when we already spent +70 million on Mangala & Otamendi ?
Pep Guardiola

I agree with the last point in some respects. However, the amount we have paid for them both should have meant we didn't need to look for a new CB for atleast 3 years. They haven't quite cut it have they? However, I hold more optimism for Mangala, he's still at a good age to be moulded into something great. If Laporte comes in we could potentially have a french CB pairing that can win trophies for their club, and internationally.

I also see Denayer being fitted into our RB position whilst also offering cover for our CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.