Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everything is sorted with the player and City have decided that the only way they will get him is by paying the release clause fee, they are likely to leave that for as long as they can: no financial sense in shelling out cash early...

All seems a bit strange why this one is getting dragged out and still havent paid the release clause and could be another week before/if we do?....been hearing this for a while now....I guess I find it frustrating because we dont know all the facts...I guess, If we can end up with Laporte, Aub, Gundogan and Sane then that would be all that matters..

He's not fully fit and can't register for us for another couple of weeks. Why would we send them the cash now?

Doesn't mean his house isn't being sorted etc

He's not fully fit and can't register for us for another couple of weeks. Why would we send them the cash now?

Doesn't mean his house isn't being sorted etc

Good point mate....hope you dont mind me pointing out tho...Gundogan?...."not fully fit and cant register" but I understand what you are saying....a few have put my mind to rest about this one since my comments...cheers!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.