Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I have been on hospital watch or is he doing it abroad?

If we were doing it, they'd just need to check for a pulse.

This is not me being ITK, but a few weeks ago there was mention of a medical certificate being required in a few weeks. That should allow him back into full training. There was a tweet earlier today from somewhere suggesting the medical certificate would be this week. I suspect getting that will have been a requirement of us posting them a lot of Euros

John Snow!!!

13yen3.jpg

John Snow!!!
A White Walker or a Red Woman is what is needed so City can be brought back from the dead on command! The White Walker would have the additional benefit of getting the opposition to play at his command as well!

A White Walker or a Red Woman is what is needed so City can be brought back from the dead on command! The White Walker would have the additional benefit of getting the opposition to play at his command as well!
White Walker would complement us perfectly. He's a blue you know ;)

200_s.gif

If he's given the all clear today then are we expecting him to be fully fit for the start of pre season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.