Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck do you think you're doing skiving off, get back to that hospital now.

@Tanzeylee you've been promoted to golden boy after that.

5a3e432eef363d423b629e9ed0b0bb33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i agree with the above regarding otamendi, i think under a more balanced pep setup he will be really top tier.

Had a hard job last season being thrown into a rather muddly defense, and CM system.

laporte_defending.png

Otamendi is class! (Except for falling over all the time and his decision-making xD.) Though I still think he's our best defender except a fit Vincent Kompany.
For all that talk of being a Physical presence, Mangala strangely wins the fewest # of balls in the air... Oh well

Well these rumors will remain till he signs

Maybe we are trying to sign him and stones, knowing that a transfer can fall away at the last minute

I agree....Things point to us wanting both Laporte and Stones but does anyone think we could be just trying to cover our bets in case one deal doesnt happen?....as soon as this rumour comes out that Laporte might stay, a new rumour comes out that we're about to sign Stones and he's turned down Barca ?...the press are having alot of fun with our transfer business.....just wish we could get these done and stop the rubbish we keep hearing....it only gets worse the longer it takes to close these deals....

If you were planning on playing 3 at the back, you'd want two centre halves who are quick, athletic, and absolutely mustard on the ball. Stones and Laporte are all of those things.

Ideally you'd also want one to be left footed and one to be right footed. Lapprte is left footed, Stones right.

Then you'd want someone experienced in the middle to organise, a leader, a talker. Let's hope Kompany can get himself fit.

Playing 3 at the back is something Pep has done previously in order to squueze in an extra attacking midfielder.

Buying these two centre halves might just be part of his plan to squeeze Gundogan, Silva, DeBruyne, Sterling, Sane, Aubamayeng and Aguero in to the same starting line up. There could be plenty of 6-5s next year! :-)

This against Burnley at home would be a right laugh! :-)

.......................Hart
....Stones.......Kompany........Laporte
...................Gundogan
Sane.......KBD............Silva.......Sterling
...........Aguero........Aubameyang

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.