Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world where the prem teams made a deal to overinflate players or not sell to city and de value our players on sales ..true story!
Think them dicks in Trafford have a similar issue to what you say . Liverpool are picking up players half price compared to the quotes the Trafford Red socks have been quoted.

The Italians are the masters of the transfer. I swear Inter and Lukaku colluded when Chelsea bought him, then he kicked off and said he missed Inter, then went back on loan. I wouldn’t mind a bet that Juventus and Pogba was a similar situation.

I may be in the minority but I’d rather keep Laporte and pass up Gvardiol than spend €100m on the latter and receive €33m for the former.

I know that there is an excitement that comes with signing a new talent - especially one with high prospects - and that it’s not our personal money being spent but at the end of the day I feeling like the value add of bringing in Josko and losing Laporte may be very little considering the vastness of the sums being quoted for both players.

I’m what world does Maguire go for 80m and Eric for 25m?!
In a world where Maguire is 3 years younger and with more than one Premier League club wanting to buy him.

The Premier League is so far ahead these days - with 16 of the 30 richest football clubs - that if players want to go abroad there isn't much of a market for them. West Ham are as rich as the Milan clubs, so the prices we're seeing for purchases between PL clubs, or coming in to the PL, are not realistic for anyone outside of Real, Barca, Bayern and PSG.

If they don't want Laporte, and we aren't/he isn't keen on a PL switch, then there aren't really any other clubs out there who are paying £60m for 29 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.