Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad to see him go. Great player for us. Admittedly there were times in the past where his mistakes would do my head in but that I'd the same with loafs of players (even KDB Silva Aguero, Yaya). Impossible standards ate expected from our players, especially defenders. At the end of the day he was a phenomenal signing and I wish him all the very best in his future.

We are so lucky.
Do you expect anyone to rise to that?

Little sad to see him go as he was great for us for several seasons, our defensive options are so ridiculous now though that barring several injuries he wouldn't be getting many minutes.

Love Laporte, hope him and Pep got along a bit better towards the end. There is obviously no space for someone with Gvardiol in.

I said earlier, not sure if in this thread or another… but, I think at some point someone will wait her do/say something that gets them in serious trouble, or someone publicly states they hate it there and jump ship. What then? A mass exodus or brushed over? Either way I don’t blame any player taking silly money tax free and accepting watches as gifts (although that’d be seen as a bribe in other countries) even if it’s short term.

Time will tell,but this game is all about money,and they have plenty of it.

there were always rumours that he is a "weird character".. whatever that means.
didn't deschamps cast him out of the national team because he thought aymeric didn't gel well with the rest of the group? thought I read something along those lines.
My step lad did some work on his apartment in Manchester pre Covid (near the Gmex). He said he was a really good down to earth fella, not stuck up his own arse one bit and he had his medals and significant shirts on display in the apartment, obviously proud of his achievements. He never once complained about being left out of the team and always gave his all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.