Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
My step lad did some work on his apartment in Manchester pre Covid (near the Gmex). He said he was a really good down to earth fella, not stuck up his own arse one bit and he had his medals and significant shirts on display in the apartment, obviously proud of his achievements. He never once complained about being left out of the team and always gave his all.

The season before the treble he was crucial to the title win and played through injury to get us over the line. Top professional, will be sorry to seen him go. Disappointed he won't be playing in a top European league though, seems a waste of his talent.

Is gvardiol going to play left back? Unsure why, when laporte is the more proven player and serial winner we are giving him.away and spanking money on the Croat
Proper LEFT fullbacks are hard to come by. Makeshift are ten a penny! I put Aymeric in the first category. We should be getting top dollar, but if we do right by the player who has done right by us . . . . . . . . !

Fantastic player and genuinely surprised other top European clubs aren’t circling.

Timing feels right for a move now and if Fabinho is going over there for 40m then the absolute minimum we should be asking for is a match - hopefully closer to 50m.

My step lad did some work on his apartment in Manchester pre Covid (near the Gmex). He said he was a really good down to earth fella, not stuck up his own arse one bit and he had his medals and significant shirts on display in the apartment, obviously proud of his achievements. He never once complained about being left out of the team and always gave his all.
Now I'm picturing Cancelo getting a new kitchen and badgering the poor workers about not getting game time.

It will be a great deal for both the player and the club, City will get a good price, Maybe above market value for a defender and Laporte gets game time,

I will say that Manchester City under Pep do balance the books so well, We use to have to sell players on quickly and take silly cut prices because we overstocked on players to find one or two good ones, The size of the squad under Pep is small but are very good players that get in most teams starting 11,

Maybe Laporte leaving will help in getting a player for KDB's injury and his future at the club, Let's not beat around the bush, KDB's best days maybe are behind him and a replacement will be needed sooner rather than later

He's always been there when called upon, has given his all and has remained so professional despite being on the bench so often in the past year. Wish him all the best. He's given his all for the club, won a shit load of trophies and will be making us a good fee now too which is a bonus. Glad he's not off to Arsenal. He should be at another top European club but this way he makes enough money to sort his family out for future generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.