Back In For Sturridge

Re: Would you have Sturridge back?

Kevin P said:
I am amazed Mancini wants Sturridge back at City. The guy is a self-centered prick who believes the world revolves around him. He is very greedy and not a team player. All he's interested in is getting his name on the score sheet. He shoots from impossible angles instead of passing to a team mate in a better position to score. In to-day's game against the Baggies he squandered two golden opportunities in front of goal and was upset when taken off. Yet he complains about not being used as a centre forward. He is definitely overrated. The reason some of our Chelsea fans are lenient on him is because he's English. If he leaves Stamford Bridge I'll be glad to see him go. Mancini is welcome to him!

Agreed.

FantasyIreland said:
Di Matteo obviously not a fan........

He's cited Sturridge's greediness as his problem, that is Sturridge's major flaw that he never wants to release the ball and often messes up because of his greed. Other than that he's a top talent but needs to become a team player.

LoveCity said:
FantasyIreland said:

He's cited Sturridge's greediness as his problem, that is Sturridge's major flaw that he never wants to release the ball and often messes up because of his greed. Other than that he's a top talent but needs to become a team player.

At 22yrs old,if thats his main fault,i'd be more than happy to see him back,i think he's a superb talent and far more direct than our current strikers.

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
FantasyIreland said:

At 22yrs old,if thats his main fault,i'd be more than happy to see him back,i think he's a superb talent and far more direct than our current strikers.

wouldnt pick him in front of our current transfer targets, but a good player

I'd have him back. Wasn't that impressed with him at Chelsea, but he does seem to have come on a lot this season

Great finisher and prepared to pull the trigger when some of our players just pass it on. He'd complement Nasri, Aguero and Silva with his movement and pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.