Back In For Sturridge

Would you have Sturridge back?

Agree... For Hollands first goal on weds he was at fault TWICE for jumping out of the tackle and then letting Robben run. He thinks he's above that element of the game, much like AJ at times, and yet Silva doesn't? I know who I'd rather spend time talking about.

Re: Would you have Sturridge back?

No. Not a team player. Only gives a shit about himself.

Dont forget he was demanding higher wages before he had proved anything to us yes he was showing some good signs but to start demanding before we had even won anything was just a little cheeky.
This week s England game the 1st goal came from Sturridge loosing the ball in the middle far too easy, but worse than that was he lack of effort to win the ball back or even try to get back.

Sturridge's has been doing it in the prem for the last two seasons.

Guidetti has been doing it in holland for 3/4 season,he needs aloan spell in the prem next year.

for this reason i would take sturridge over guidetti,then if jg does it in the prem for say bolton he will be ready to slot into our squad,alongside sturridge.

also guidetti s name would cost a fortune on the back of your shirt.

John Alberto Fernando Andres Luigi Olof Guidetti :)

Absolutely not.

We moaned about Tevez being selfish and never passing to anyone and when he left we played much better.

Sturridge takes "selfish" to a whole new level, and yet is an infinitely worse footballer than Tevez. He would make us play worse.

Plus, dressing room / attitude issues. Steer well clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.