Back Of The Shirt

You say about players getting sold etc..

Iv had - Barton , Ireland , Robinho , Dunne , Wiess , Elano

It is quite annoying but to be fair i have never had the name on the shirt of the season they left so...[/quote]

i'd still happily wear the Dunne and Elano one's,even ireland maybe even if he's mental !! lol

weiss on his way out this week they reckon :|

I've never done it, but if I did I'd go with whoever is number 4 as that's the number I play in basketball. Fortunately for me that's Kompany :)

I considered getting Onuoha year before last because they were doing an offer on printing in the club shop last game of the season. Glad I didn't now

bluefromleve32 said:
do all the people who have names on the back also have a poster of their fav players on their bedroom walls?

grow up!!!
dont be a bellend, whats wrong with paying tribute to a favourite player?

leenik said:
bluefromleve32 said:
do all the people who have names on the back also have a poster of their fav players on their bedroom walls?

grow up!!!
dont be a bellend, whats wrong with paying tribute to a favourite player?

grumpy twat, i think he's run out of werthers originals and will never make to the shop and back on his zimmer ;-)

as someone who has never had a name on the back, I don't see any reason to be a **** about it. Personally I quite like walking around the stadium on match day and seeing shirts with Goater or Distin etc on the back.

southwalesjesus said:
as someone who has never had a name on the back, I don't see any reason to be a **** about it. Personally I quite like walking around the stadium on match day and seeing shirts with Goater or Distin etc on the back.
exactly like snapshots of moments in city history. all part of being a fan. no more juvenile than supporting a football club in the first place.

green pennies said:
southwalesjesus said:
exactly like snapshots of moments in city history. all part of being a fan. no more juvenile than supporting a football club in the first place.

Exactly, greenpennies.

And I love looking to see what names people have on their shirts too, SWJ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.