Bacon face finished in transfer market

Bigga said:
I reckon he has deals in the pipeline and he means after that. Did he say Owen was his last purchase? or just that he wasn't 'spending any more this summer'?

Loads of room for manoeuvre with the latter.

Did he say one of those things?

Can't believe no one has got the correct reason behind calling them Rags yet!! Tut tut

There are two theories of which the correct one is known, although they could both be correct.

One is to do with Umbro and the guy who selected the fabric was a city fan and always choose the worst fabric for the rags kits, and the other is they turned up for a game against us without their kit and had to waer our old rags to play against us.

Has he fook!

By the way, did anyone hear the daft old soak tying himself in knots about the transfer window:

'There's a month left (corrected from the sidelines 'er, no there isn't Alex - its probably closer to two months you senile old twat'), sorry about two months left until it opens - er, sorry, until it closes'

Inspired!

betty swollocks said:
said the same last year,then kidnapped berbaflop!

Not convinced that's true. Rags were touting Berbaflop intentions weeks before Fergie went flapping it down to the airport.

Optimus Prime said:
Has he fook!

By the way, did anyone hear the daft old soak tying himself in knots about the transfer window:

Inspired!

I've missed this PC. Anyone got a link?

He must be more drunk than usual, they'll def sign more players this summer.

mancitytmd said:
I keep asking this question and get the answer and being a senile old git i keep forgetting - anyway i'm rambling -

Why do we call the rags - RAGS ????

because the only thing they're fit for is soaking up menstrual blood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.