Bacon face finished in transfer market

mancboy123 said:
John I do understand i wasnt being pedantic. It should have said any team which finishes directly above the rags will win the league.

Anyway it doesnt matter as I was only messing to show a difference of opinion.

Fair enough mucker. They have been written off before though and won the league. I would love to see them slide down the league but some might be being a bit premature

Must be saving the money they got from the show pony for the interest payments on their debt for 80 days!!

No way have they finished. Lying twat.

I keep asking this question and get the answer and being a senile old git i keep forgetting - anyway i'm rambling -

Why do we call the rags - RAGS ????

It can be taken three ways
1. The crafty sweaty has a surprise signing
2. He has finished as he beleaves his squad is good enough
3. He has finished as there is no money in the pot

I will go with number three

mancitytmd said:
I keep asking this question and get the answer and being a senile old git i keep forgetting - anyway i'm rambling -

RAGS =

Red
Arrogant
Gits

United can survive this. Fergie has a surprise up his sleeve. She is mint and even better than Michael Owen.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7HYYKEbfLk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7HYYKEbfLk</a>

dom said:
mancitytmd said:

RAGS =

Red
Arrogant
Gits

Cheers Dom

Bet i forget though LOL

If he doesn't buy anymore players I can see them finishing below both Liverpool and Chelsea

Rooney aside what have they got going forward that strikes fear into defenders? I'd go so far as to say If we sort our defense out and gel quickly we'd have a better squad.

ElanJo said:
If he doesn't buy anymore players I can see them finishing below both Liverpool and Chelsea

Rooney aside what have they got going forward that strikes fear into defenders? I'd go so far as to say If we sort our defense out and gel quickly we'd have a better squad.

And Arsenal and City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.