Bacon Face (Merged)

Re: Bacon FAce at it again

maineroad68 said:
there's a suprise. he's not on MOTD. shitty cowardly bastard. only comes on when he's got summat to gloat about. he's a total c*nt.
He never appears on MOTD, same as Redknapp and Allardyce (although I think Fat Sam may have softened his approach). Fergie is still holding a grudge over Panarama outing his son (the one who doesn't beat his wife, allegedly) for being a dodgy agent who takes bungs and backhanders (allegedly). He's "punishing" the BBC by refusing to ever talk to them. Personally I'm delighted.

TICK FUKIN TOCK
FERGIE'S A FUKIN COCK!!!!
should be sung at coms!

Personally i think if in the return derby at COMS if we are gettin refereed by another rag, & they just happen to add another half a dozen minutes while we are winning, we should just turn off the lights and the players and fans should just walk out of the stadium as if the match was finished regardless of whether or not the referee blows his toy

No One Understands said:
Personally i think if in the return derby at COMS if we are gettin refereed by another rag, & they just happen to add another half a dozen minutes while we are winning, we should just turn off the lights and the players and fans should just walk out of the stadium as if the match was finished regardless of whether or not the referee blows his toy

LOL Yeah... the old 'Droylsden Defence'!!

Would love to see old Baconchops floundering around in the dark in an impotent rant against the universe . Like a kind of cheapo version of King lear HA HA HA !!

FERGIES BEHAVIOUR ON THE SIDELINE

I look in amazement at the torrent of abuse red nose gave the 4th official at the sunderland match.
How different he is when things are not going his way, he should get banned but the FA and officials are shit scared for some reason.
fair play to the fat spanish waiter over at Anfiled for having a go last season about this.

Re: FERGIES BEHAVIOUR ON THE SIDELINE

does the 4th official have the power to send him to the stand? if not then he should report him the the ref who in turn should ban him,the one good thing is that the more tagart rants the more i am convinced they are falling apart,after 8 games into this season i think we have the proof that the game is bent

Re: FERGIES BEHAVIOUR ON THE SIDELINE

It is clear to the WHOLE WORLD that there is one rule for Ferguson and one rule for the rest. If the FA do nothing about this after it is unmistakable how many times he effs the 4th official AND clearly calls Alan Wiley "a f***ing joke!" then they are worse than hypocrits, they are blinkered liars and cheats.

It will be interesting to see the stats on refs, and whether or not they get ignored for future matches after a United loss. Might have a go at that one today.

The comments on Wileys fitness are probably true, but classless to make in the public domain. The message is clear, United lose and the ref will be publicly named and shamed. It's no wonder that refs then tend to favour the Rags, it's probably more human nature than intentional cheating. But the FA should take action on it, I bet they won't though.

On added time, it will be interesting to see the stats on this one but I've got a feeling he might be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.