Baconface Rant (Merged)

Re: Adebayor was 'desperate' not to join City, claims Ferguson

Judge Rheinhold said:
Its funny.

The man didn't care when we had Mike Sheron up front and he is shitting his pants, its as plain as the bacon on his face. We are getting under his skin. Enjoy it.

Forza City

What?

Utter, utter booolooocks that man talks. Never heard so much bullshit in my god given life!

When we were'nt a threat no fooker mentioned us...dont need to say owt else..less is more.

Ajay said:
I hate to burst everyones bubble but there is some truth in this!

Adebayors agent did make contact and did hold us off until the very last minute, he asked the scum to match the transfer fee but the scum could/would not!

I still rate the lad and think he will come good for us, but there is some truth!

I don't understand the point he's trying to make here. Everyone knows that agents are employed to get the best deal possible for their clients. So Adebayor's agent was asking other clubs whether they were interested before the lad signed for us. So what? I'd be very surprised if the guy hadn't been doing that to be honest. Ferguson knows this quite well, and is just shit stirring. Strange that the guy hasn't mentioned us for years, and treated us with lofty disrespect, and as soon as we look like being a threat to his team, the sly digs start. Coincidence? I think not. Say what you like about the guy, he knows his football, and if he's starting to worry about us I'd say that's a good sign to be honest.

In my opinion there has and will only be one word (or maybe two,three,four) for BaconFace...............TWAT ! Plain and simple, just like the man himself.

anyone got his mobile number, would like to give him a call this morning, just to say TWAT !

CTID AND BEYOND !!!

what a twat hes totaly lost the plot,cant wait for the season to begin to rub the cocks nose in all the shit hes putting out,apart from that hes inciting hatered what a prick !

hgblue said:
Ajay said:
I hate to burst everyones bubble but there is some truth in this!

Adebayors agent did make contact and did hold us off until the very last minute, he asked the scum to match the transfer fee but the scum could/would not!

I still rate the lad and think he will come good for us, but there is some truth!

I don't understand the point he's trying to make here. Everyone knows that agents are employed to get the best deal possible for their clients. So Adebayor's agent was asking other clubs whether they were interested before the lad signed for us. So what? I'd be very surprised if the guy hadn't been doing that to be honest. Ferguson knows this quite well, and is just shit stirring. Strange that the guy hasn't mentioned us for years, and treated us with lofty disrespect, and as soon as we look like being a threat to his team, the sly digs start. Coincidence? I think not. Say what you like about the guy, he knows his football, and if he's starting to worry about us I'd say that's a good sign to be honest.

Lets be honest for one minute. In the words of Rafa: "They couldn't afford him, FACT."

At the end of the day he feels threatened. He knows he and his top 4 clubs have had their day when they knew on day one of the season that they would be the champs league contenders. Ans anyway, who's he to talk about silly money...Ronaldo..90 mil..and his salary payments over the years have been ridiculas. At the end of the day he's just pissed because he aint the no 1 spender anymore. His club is in financial meltdown and he hasn't got the funds to keep or buy the players he would like.

He's just a bitter old man.

Brucie Bonus said:
sir-alex-panini.JPG

Talk Sport are encouraging City fans to call in and reply to Slur Alex. Time for a brew and a relax. I expect to hear Pam.

Not really, Brucie. He's a bit of a stud. I see that now. I may be have to go over to the dark side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.