Bad news for non season ticket holders

daveduke67 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
TBH i like Level 3 East/Colin Bell stand
Okay the atmostphere isnt the best BUT i think you get an excellent view of the game and you can see the changing tatics during the game
I went to 11 Prem games last year ALL in Level 3 and paid on average £33 per ticket
So thats £363 which is good value considering how much other teams charge

I know its a one off payment to get a seasoncard, but wouldn't it be worth paying the extra £100 and getting to see another 8 games? Maybe use interest free credit card - AA do one with no interest on purchases until July 2011.

Just bought a house and paid for a holiday next year so money is a bit tight.
As for getting another credit card or loan i think im right up to my credit limit!!
If i can afford to go to a game or if there are tickets left i will go

kippaxwarrior said:
TBH i like Level 3 East/Colin Bell stand
Okay the atmostphere isnt the best BUT i think you get an excellent view of the game and you can see the changing tatics during the game
I went to 11 Prem games last year ALL in Level 3 and paid on average £33 per ticket
So thats £363 which is good value considering how much other teams charge
I concur , if I didn't have the wee fella with me I'd move up there tomorrow - you can see everything and also get served quick at half time

Don't worry everyone.

I have it on very, very good authority that we have sold in the region of 33-34,000 season tickets so far. There are still season tickets left and there definitely will be match day tickets available. Don't ask me who told me, but you won't hear it from a more reliable source. Honest.

I used to buy tickets for the main stand at Maine road behind the concrete pillar......9 times out of ten they never sold seats in that block so I sat in front of the pillar with unrestricted view.
COMS is great because all of tier 3 is good for viewing (like watching 300" TV), I don't consider there to be a bad view at COMS. I often look for people who didn't turn up then sit further forward myself.....simple.

C_T_I_D said:
Season tickets pay the most money so they should get the better views. What is so hard to explain about that? I don't see why people who are paying £40.00 complain when not getting priority to the better views. You have what is left around the stadium regardless of where it is and that's the way it's always been.

wrong, the season ticket holders pay the least, citycard holders will pay the most

GStar said:
There are no "crap views" in our stadium. In fact top of the third tier is a fantastic view.

Quite right mate, well said. They don't know they're born these young 'uns. I used to pay a weeks wage to stand behind a steel pillar and see fuck all of the match. There'd be one bloke swinging a chicken round and another one peeing down the back of me leg. Eeeeh them were the days.

Hamann Pineapple said:
GStar said:
There are no "crap views" in our stadium. In fact top of the third tier is a fantastic view.

Quite right mate, well said. They don't know they're born these young 'uns. I used to pay a weeks wage to stand behind a steel pillar and see fuck all of the match. There'd be one bloke swinging a chicken round and another one peeing down the back of me leg. Eeeeh them were the days.

Pissing through a paper no doubt! lol

GStar said:
Quite agree been up there a few times before I managed to get my season ticket if it wasn'rt for the fact my kids love see to Moonchester and Moonbeam I would be happy to sit up there. Being a bit of a short arse when everyone stands up I can see up there due to the angle of the rows above each other

Got a good view of the moon tonight but I can't make out if there is a match being played or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.