Badstuber

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess he can Keep Kompany company on the trainer's table.

To be honest I didn't realize how injured this guy always is until after I made my post. If he stayed healthy it would be solid...but the last thing city need is more injuries.

A loan would be low risk with high reward type move for him. But does Pep want to deal with the potential for him to get injured once again?

Yeah Badstuber would look great in this team...

Margetson (not injured but played like he was having a nervous breakdown)

Richards
Kompany
Badstuber
Bridge (not exactly injured, just had painful splinters in his arse for sitting on bench for years)

M. Johnson
Delph
Gündogan

Bojinov
Santa Cruz
Jovetic

Drives me mad when we buy players and hardly ever see them.......This isnt a new thing, remember my dad going mad because wed bought Trevor "injury prone" Francis...not sure how often he was injured for us but he seemed to have a bit of a reputation.

And an overseas squad place, which is more relevant than wages.

What makes you think he'd get a CL spot? He's short term injury cover. If Yaya can feature heavily in domestic games with no CL spot then so can Badstuber.

What makes you think he'd get a CL spot? He's short term injury cover. If Yaya can feature heavily in domestic games with no CL spot then so can Badstuber.
H'ed still take a none homegrown spot in the P/L squad though if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.