Badstuber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tall, good passer and can play CB and LB - he fits the bill, if he can stay fit. It's only a loan tho and he doesn''t take a CL spot (we have 1 foreign PL spot open, 2 if Gundo isn't registered) so not exactly a gamble

May as well...

6 month deal, left footed centre back, can play left back and perfect fit for pep. Only worry i have is his injury poblems, but if he is fit now, then lets have a go.

about half as reliable from a fitness standpoint as Gundogan. Coming from a Bayern supporter though, it'd be a smart move to try and squeeze 6 months out of him but realistically I just don't see him staying fit for any period of time.

He has been fit recently, but has he likes of boateng hummels and martinez in front of hm. Even if he can only be relied upon as cover, its worth doing.

Possible short term solution to improving the defence, does have his injury problems though...

Last edited:
Holger Badstuber appearances (all competitions) in the last 3 1/2 seasons: 0, 16, 9, 3 (28 total)

Blimey,i doubt he will play much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.