Baldness/Hairloss

Thanks! I was thinking of going to Precision Hair Clinic in Macclesfield, do you know anything about them? There’s one in Knutsford with the likes of Mark Clattenberg in the advert but they seem very pricey, about 9k for full treatment.

Not heard of Dutasteride, I’ll look into it, cheers mate!
I haven’t mate, last time, I remember Mark Clartenberg had a hair unit rather than an actual HT, maybe that’s changed, but I wouldn’t pay too much attention, he’ll have had some hair filler in there for advertising (as most do, you can’t get the required density unless you have a certain hair type and are very lucky, and not many people do).
In any case, look into going to Turkey, a fraction of the price and many of the surgeons are some of the best I’ve seen and knock most surgeons over here into a cocked hat (although they’ll tell you differently, naturally).

think i was about 30 when it started going, shaved it off and quite happy with the look, a lad at work used to put that powder in his hair and dye his beard and remaining hair, you really couldn't tell just how bald and grey he was , he went over to turkey for a hair transplant , and the before video shocked me,he was proper bald,but the way he hid it was amazing, anyway its been nearly a year since his transplant and it looks really good, he still dyes it the vain fucker,but now he doesnt dodge the rain haha.

as for me, i've got a skull shaver which i love,dead handy ,also use a bic when i fancy as well
Cheapskate. Mind you other posters have mentioned four grand for the dots to be tattooed on so I suppose you save a fortune using a bic.

Had a mullet in my early 30s. I was asked to do some promotional photos for work twiddling some knobs on a machine. Brochure was published and I immediately noticed the monkey's ass, off to the hairdresser on the way home for a number 1.

I'm bald, but always had a shaved head anyway. I like it smooth on top so Mach 3 it every day.
Hit the gym and have smartly trimmed beard. Looks alright and it's far better than a Turkish Weetabix stuck on my head.

I'm going bald couldn't give a fuck as I shave my head anyway.

Blokes trying to cover the bald spots look horrendous. Plus you get these blokes going grey and bald yet they dye their hair and cover up the bald spots and looking like a twat.

Just fucking shave it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.