Bale or Hazard?

richards30 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Have the people who are saying hazzard actually watched him play apart from you tube. Bale would be the safer option and we could work out a deal to get ade of the books.
Ade, aj and £15m cash for bale would be good??
Ade and 20-25 mill, wouldn't want to give them aj aswell, he might play better with bale as opposition wouldnt be able to just focus on him.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Have the people who are saying hazzard actually watched him play apart from you tube. Bale would be the safer option and we could work out a deal to get ade of the books.

I don't agree with this at all, if you put aside the settling in period where he might have the odd struggle like Silva did, Hazard will suit our style of play more than Bale. Bale is fast, skillful, and direct... but Hazard is technically superior and our system with the quick passing and quick thinking would suit him. Put Bale in that system and I have a feeling he could struggle a little, he is not as intelligent as Hazard, Bale relies a lot on pure pace and skill, Hazard uses his brain more and has vision that Bale doesn't. Bale will burst down forward and put a cross in. Hazard will burst forward but think while he's doing it and make one of various choices his brain finds. Hazard is the most talented young player in Europe PLUS he'll actually be cheaper than Bale, you take these risks even though to me Hazard is not a huge risk as I'm convinced he'd have an impact. The physicality of the Premier League? He is butchered weekly by hatchet men in France, it's full of them.

LoveCity said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

I don't agree with this at all, if you put aside the settling in period where he might have the odd struggle like Silva did, Hazard will suit our style of play more than Bale. Bale is fast, skillful, and direct... but Hazard is technically superior and our system with the quick passing and quick thinking would suit him. Put Bale in that system and I have a feeling he could struggle a little, he is not as intelligent as Hazard, Bale relies a lot on pure pace and skill, Hazard uses his brain more and has vision that Bale doesn't. Bale will burst down forward and put a cross in. Hazard will burst forward but think while he's doing it and make one of various choices his brain finds. Hazard is the most talented young player in Europe PLUS he'll actually be cheaper than Bale, you take these risks even though to me Hazard is not a huge risk as I'm convinced he'd have an impact. The physicality of the Premier League? He is butchered weekly by hatchet men in France, it's full of them.
Fair enough, ive not seen enough of hazzard to make a real opinion, I watch bale most weeks and for me he would give us something different but tbh I would have either of them and I trust mancini with his signings.

Bale without a shadow of a doubt.

We've got enough players who can play the neat passing game and whilst I agree Hazard would fit in well with us, I think we need the different option Bale would give us. You only have to see how much of an impact a lightening quick, powerful, direct winger makes to United. And you only have to see how much of an impact a different tactical option gives you with the De Jong substitution yesterday. We simply have to get an old fashioned winger and Bale is the best in the world at what he does.

What's the chances of levy letting bale join us though?? Would love to have him but not if we get banged in the ass by twitcher and the spuds!!

richards30 said:
spurspinter1 said:
TCIB said:
Eden all day long op for my money.

Bale doesn't do it nearly enough imo. He needs to step up and be consistently good.

Have often do you watch Eden in the French League?
How do you feel about us wanting bale mate? Think levy would let him go or is it another Chelsea/modric scenario?

I think if he ends up moving to a premier league club it will be for a massive, massive fee.

Don't think Levy would let it happen any other way as he's 22, and is signed on till 2015. We've no reason to let him leave for less then we think he is worth.

From my point of view I'd rather see him play overseas if he must leave, personally I could understand the draw of playing for a team overseas facing completely new opposition week in week out and taking in a new culture. And I think Levy would be willing to accept a lower offer from a club abroad, with perhaps a player or two to sweeten things up if it's a club that Bale really is set on playing for. He's spoken about a desire to play abroad and I would understand if he wanted to fulfill this ambition.

fatbloke said:
Bale without a shadow of a doubt.

We've got enough players who can play the neat passing game and whilst I agree Hazard would fit in well with us, I think we need the different option Bale would give us. You only have to see how much of an impact a lightening quick, powerful, direct winger makes to United. And you only have to see how much of an impact a different tactical option gives you with the De Jong substitution yesterday. We simply have to get an old fashioned winger and Bale is the best in the world at what he does.

Hazard can do pretty much anything Bale does (that one trick - kick and run) and much more..

Hazard for two reasons

1- More adaptable,better suited,potential superstar and another City legend.....
2- I wouldn't want the Spuds to have the steam off my piss.

Hazard just confirmed after his game tonight that the reports he was at The Etihad for the Manchester Derby are true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.