bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo. said:
stavros said:
just passing on what ive been told fellas just have to wait and see .

ok, thanks now fuck off!! rag!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS, the same day that tosser Calum (Harry Enfield impersonator) appears claiming to be a city fan so does Stavros. HELLO! Stavros?

Brucie Bonus said:
Robbo. said:
stavros said:
just passing on what ive been told fellas just have to wait and see .

ok, thanks now fuck off!! rag!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS, the same day that tosser Calum (Harry Enfield impersonator) appears claiming to be a city fan so does Stavros. HELLO! Stavros?

right, there's a bit of online identity theft going on here and I don't like it. Can i just add that I have never posted a rumour on here, ever, so please do not get me mixed up with this lad.

alright lads .
erm actually im not callum not a clue who callum is . am a completely new poster and season ticket holder for 15 years.
sorry not replied been at work.
and no he hasnt mentioned anything about the villa and kaka deals, just about bale.

stavros said:
alright lads .
erm actually im not callum not a clue who callum is . am a completely new poster and season ticket holder for 15 years.
sorry not replied been at work.
and no he hasnt mentioned anything about the villa and kaka deals, just about bale.

there's gonna be confusion.

sdavros said:
tommcfc said:
dont worry sdavros your posts are far more interesting and less WUMish than stavros's
you're safe

cheers bud. appreciate it.

lol
its fine mate but really why call himself stavros? one letter off another username. obvious WUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.