Ball boys need training

I also noticed this yesterday, Plus the goalkeeper wasting so much time the referee should of booked him, I watched the clock for the corner that they scored from it took 28 seconds from the ball going out till they took it must of been about the same for every goal kick. Getting back to the ball boys I remember against the scum the ball boy gave it straight to a United player and they scored the ball boy got a roasting for being to fast,

Are some of you blaming the ballboys for yesterday? Ffs
Why dont you get a grip and remember our back 4 gave West Ham a 2 goal start

This has been annoying me for some time and yesterday highlighted the need to have lads that can do the job properly. .Does anyone else feel the same? Even the players were getting frustrated joe hart ran 50 yards to throw the ball down the line at one point as the ball boy was very slow in getting to the ball.. it was a bit of a double whammy yesterday west ham wasting time and our ball boys doing the same.
We got beat, they did a number on us first half and defended like hero's in the second, fucking nazi trained ball balls and a ref who could see straight wouldn't of made a difference.

Are some of you blaming the ballboys for yesterday? Ffs
Why dont you get a grip and remember our back 4 gave West Ham a 2 goal start
Except no one on this thread has blamed the ball boys for yesterdays loss . Some people think that we could improve things by getting the ball back more quickly when it gets out of play, I am not sure why this opinion seems to agitate some.

City fan
This thread is crass to say the least
As some one said
We are looking for a scapegoat
Tbh it doesnt matter. How quick it gets returned as i said we gave West ham a 2 goal start with poor defending so for some to criticise ball boys is barmy to say the least!

It's a little petty but bang on, they were so slow yesterday.

I think that the ball boys/ girls was keeping up the standard the players was playing at in the first half

also I might be wrong but other grounds they have the ball boys/girls standing in front of the boards, ours are other side of boards and playing on there phones

I thought it was a bit harsh blaming Jesus for yesterday's disaster. How much lower than that could we go? Blame the ballboys!

However if it's true then maybe we should get the ballboy trainer in from SW19.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.