Ballon d'or 2013

supercrystal7 said:
citykev28 said:
supercrystal7 said:
Yeh I made a mistake they lost to Uruguay in their home tournament in the first round of knock outs, won one game and Messi scored no goals. Nothing was said. When it was time for world player of the year he won it again.

That's possibly because the award is an individual one not a team one. Real Madrid got a big trophy for winning the league. Messi got his Ballon d'Or because he is quite simply a better player than Ronaldo.
Surely team success must be a factor in these awards. If anything Messi plays for the better team. That apart Ronaldo was the better player in the big games and was the deciding factor in Madrid beating Barca more times than not. Last season for me Messi was better and should have finished higher than Ronaldo this year.

Hang on, I'm confused. You say team success must play a part, Madrid won the league and therefore Ronaldo deserved it but then say that he deserved it more than Messi because Barcelona are the better team.

spxens.jpg

citykev28 said:
supercrystal7 said:
citykev28 said:
That's possibly because the award is an individual one not a team one. Real Madrid got a big trophy for winning the league. Messi got his Ballon d'Or because he is quite simply a better player than Ronaldo.
Surely team success must be a factor in these awards. If anything Messi plays for the better team. That apart Ronaldo was the better player in the big games and was the deciding factor in Madrid beating Barca more times than not. Last season for me Messi was better and should have finished higher than Ronaldo this year.

Hang on, I'm confused. You say team success must play a part, Madrid won the league and therefore Ronaldo deserved it but then say that he deserved it more than Messi because Barcelona are the better team.

spxens.jpg

First lol of the day cheers Kev

citykev28 said:
sir baconface said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Messi lost a few votes with that suit.

Bd4R0F8CAAAJj8u.jpg

Wonder what that bird sees in the ill-dressed, simple-looking millionaire?

She's clearly a City fan and can't wants a free season ticket.

Evening Kev,how are ye mate.
That suit Messi's got on is a fukn disgrace,Pelle would never let him wear that.
(probably cost about 3k)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
citykev28 said:
sir baconface said:
Wonder what that bird sees in the ill-dressed, simple-looking millionaire?

She's clearly a City fan and can't wants a free season ticket.

Evening Kev,how are ye mate.
That suit Messi's got on is a fukn disgrace,Pelle would never let him wear that.
(probably cost about 3k)

He does look a bit of a twat. I reckon his missus should be persuaded to take that dress off as well.

F'kin disgrace how did Januzaj not win this? Cheats with Cleverley missing out last year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.