Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

So if Haaland didn't win today after scoring 56 goals and winning the treble this means he has basically 0 chance to win in it since it's almost impossible for him to win any title for Denmark... What I also didn't get is how Buono was rated higher than Emi Martinez but Martinez won gk of the year.
Considering he's Norwegian I also doubt he will win any title for Denmark

It was his last WC, who does the voting? This last 12 months have just been a long drawn out goodbye to the greatest player ever which I’ve no issue with in general but let’s not kid ourselves.
Did you watch Argentina's full games during the World cup? Serious question, because I can't understand anyone that did, laughing at the idea of Messi having a legendary WC. I can understand arguing in favour of other players having the best individual performance ever (like Maradona or Pele), but to act as if Messi doesn't deserve to be in the conversation is just baffling.

Messi's 22 WC By the numbers:

-7 goals (second most)
-3 assists (most)
-10 G+A (most ever for a WC winner)
-6 MOTM (most ever)
-Scored on every single game except one.

Even if you didn't watch the WC, you have to look at those numbers and realize it was a very special performance.

Forget Messi... that was just a sentimental award for probably his last ever visit to this ceremony

The real winners are City.... best striker in the world award, best club in the world award, 3 of the best 5 players in the world

Who'd 'a' thought that when you were trudging out of the kippax after losing at home to Lincoln City not that many years ago

"NOT IN MY LIFETIME"
Bang on mate. Great post.

So if Haaland didn't win today after scoring 56 goals and winning the treble this means he has basically 0 chance to win in it since it's almost impossible for him to win any title for Denmark... What I also didn't get is how Buono was rated higher than Emi Martinez but Martinez won gk of the year.
He'll always struggle trying to get into the Denmark team. Let alone play in the World Cup for them.

Because he is a moron.
He was at the fa cup final winding up City fans saying Manchester is red.
Then when a Blue went for him his ‘security’ stepped in.
Hopefully he’ll try it with the wrong group of fans and then him and his big fat security guard will get filled in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.