Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli appeal?

Remember what the Rags did with Ferdinand's charge of misconduct before the Carling Cup 2nd leg last season. So he could play in it. Let's do exactly the same.

CTID Chris said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We know that appealing will not be succesful so there aint any point. They have only overturned about three decisions in the history of the prem!

The west brom defender had his red card overturned this week, when he fouled a player in the penalty area, denied a goal scoring opportunity.

That was never a red card thats why it was overturned. I have seen other reds that i thought were ridiculous and must be overturned but haven't been. it aint worth the extra game he will get

ElanJo said:
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's eventful win at West Brom: "We played a fantastic game. My players played football so well, and we can score more goals than that. We always had the ball. I'm very happy for us. The fans were amazing today. For me, Mario Balotelli played very well. The referee should not have given a red card, absolutely not. It's possible we may appeal."

OK I've changed my mind ;-)
Let's appeal and get him in for the scum. He'll tear them apart.

A few things to consider:

- It's Manchester City
- It's Mario Balotelli
- David Gill is on the FA
- We play Manchester United next

0% chance of an appeal being successful. If we appeal, the ban will be extended to 4 games.

Can't believe we're talking about being glad a player can't play in a derby game because he'd probably get sent off anyway, if that is the case then Balotelli needs to grow up .

We could always appeal and stick him on the bench then have him run along the touch line every 10 mins looking like he is about to come on. Oh the look on baconface!<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:26 pm --<br /><br />We could always appeal, stick him on the bench then have him run along the touch line every 10 mins looking like he is about to come on just to confuse the old dears.

Appeal it.

Mario seems to be learning rapidly. Already he's cut out all the daft chat back. Didn't dive half as many times and will be careful in the Derby. He'll be an asset on Wed.

Appeal so he plays, if we win, bonus, if not, he'll learn an extra lesson.

am i clutching at straws or was the huddlestone stamp at bolton yesterday worse? and he got away with it!! and the fa arn`t charging spurs either...i think it`ll get rescinded but will that mean it`ll get changed to a yellow,which will be a 2nd yellow,which means a red card....oh i don`t know,if he gets a ban then same formation please mr mancini and ade in for mario....huge result today,sets us up nicely for wednesday night...

A few things - Mancini should learn in the future that when he gets booked he should be taken off especially when we were comfortable today. Second we shouldn´t lower ourselves to scum type tricks a la Wio and finally if Balo does the Wio thing you can bet that whisky nosed coont will have him targeted on Wed - Do we want to take that risk?

bluemoonno1 said:
ell said:
You do realise who were playing in the derby dont you? asif the FA would let us have a player like Balo back in time!

I think you can appeal, but if you lose you get a four game ban, but you can play untill the appeal, I might be wrong but its something like that,

Yeah didn`t the scum do it last year for carmel Gob so he could against us in semi, after he punched someone ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.