Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

really confused over balo

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6495370,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 70,00.html</a>
I cannot make out whats going on somebody please explain.

Re: really confused over balo

You're not alone mate, but i think SSN may be talkling sh*te as per usual because the club havent said anything of the sort, they are appealing outright

Just got in from work so sorry if I have missed this...

But why on earth have we appealed already??? Now the FA will meet tomorrow and turn down the appeal. 100% guaranteed.

I seem to remember duck face appealed on the day of the City - United Carling Cup game, thereby guaranteeing he played in the game and the appeal had to be heard afterwards. His appeal was turned down, but the damage was done and he played in the game.

Why aren't we appealing tomorrow or Wednesday???

I beleive they changed the rules they fast track now, I seem to remember that camel gobs hearing was delayed because he was not actually sent off in the game, it was something the ref missed, but they had to determine if it was an offence first. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong

I'm a bit confused too.

The OS only sad we appealed the red, which is the only statement we have released, but SSN and Talkshite are waffling about accepting but reducing to a one match ban, which I am led to believe can't be done.

I think someone might have the wrong end of the stick, and in fact we are appealing the whole lot?

God knows. I think it's best we wait until tomorrow and see what has really happened.

I got the impression that they were contesting the straight red, but accepting that Balo would have got a second yellow which would be a one match ban rather than 3. Could be wrong though.

y have loads of people bin sayin it should of bin a red it was a yellow at most and he clearly had hold of his leg ye he did kick off a bit but he should of got away with it and y the hell have they rushed through the appeal hes gona get banned i know it cheatin red cunts

Seems clear enough to me, ignore SSN or talkshite look on the FA website, they say quite clearly we've appealed on the grounds of a 3 match ban being excessive given the challenge, he will miss the derby but the club think that's all he should miss and not a further 2 games.

Seeing as its the FA who wed have sent our appeal to id say that's as accurate as it gets.

Limmer said:
I got the impression that they were contesting the straight red, but accepting that Balo would have got a second yellow which would be a one match ban rather than 3. Could be wrong though.

Thats how I read it too, however, if the red is overturned then I don't think they can officially give him a yellow instead, so it would just be the one yellow I guess.

Merging this into the other topic, one is enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.