Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

before people make conspiracy theories Koscielny's red is also having its appeal heard tomorrow, it's common practice so that bans aren't delayed and therefore enable players to play in a game they'd otherwise have missed(barring exceptional circumstance)and so that players can become immediately available if they overturn it.

i dont know anything about the ruling..but if we want balotelli on wednesday and the fa say he is banned, cant we just play him anyway and accept the fine, balotelli wont have any action taken upon him, it will be the club that gets in trouble but a fine would be worth it if we need him.

love city h8 stretford said:
y have loads of people bin sayin it should of bin a red it was a yellow at most and he clearly had hold of his leg ye he did kick off a bit but he should of got away with it and y the hell have they rushed through the appeal hes gona get banned i know it cheatin red *****

First post,poor impression.knock the text speak on the head please mate,we might stand a chance of understanding you that way.

What i would like to know is how come we couldn't do what that lot did with Ferdinand last year? they appealed and it allowed him to play against us did it not? im not one to complain and bemoan decisions but it does seem a bit unfair, not that i don't think we can win without Balotelli but its the principle of it all.

Julie said:
What i would like to know is how come we couldn't do what that lot did with Ferdinand last year? they appealed and it allowed him to play against us did it not? im not one to complain and bemoan decisions but it does seem a bit unfair, not that i don't think we can win without Balotelli but its the principle of it all.

cos dat woz retrowspectiv action. u get me yeh?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
before people make conspiracy theories Koscielny's red is also having its appeal heard tomorrow, it's common practice so that bans aren't delayed and therefore enable players to play in a game they'd otherwise have missed(barring exceptional circumstance)and so that players can become immediately available if they overturn it.

Can I just say, If Koscielny gets away with that then so should have boyata

cleavers said:
samjamestheo said:
i dont know anything about the ruling..but if we want balotelli on wednesday and the fa say he is banned, cant we just play him anyway and accept the fine, balotelli wont have any action taken upon him, it will be the club that gets in trouble but a fine would be worth it if we need him.

LOL
it would be a points deduction for fielding an ineligible player, but still...

samjamestheo said:

Give him a "Richards 2" shirt to wear, no-one will suspect a thing.

the talisman said:
samjamestheo said:

Give him a "Richards 2" shirt to wear, no-one will suspect a thing.

hahahahahahahaha, yeah not till her traps the ball. "My! Hasn't Micah come on leaps and bounds Andy..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.