Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

These players and people saying Manchester is a dump its just complete rubbish to be perfectly honest.

Where the ground is yes its a complete shit hole as are certain parts of central Manchester. But the players only go there to train and play matches they dont actually live there.

But then again most of italy is a toliet. They dont even collect the refuse in some of the major citys and their economy is on the brink of complete collapse.

Manchester is is surrounded by some of the most wonderful countryside in the world.

Mario should get in his £150k car and take a drive to the peak district, lake district and say its a dump.

Also none of these players actually live in Manchester. They all live in Wilmslow, Hale, Bowdon, Mobberley which I can tell you are absolutely fantastic places to live. In terms of quality of life overall especially if you have kids.

The ones with half a brain dont think its a dump. In fact most of the foreign players end up keeping thier homes and staying in these areas permanently my mates pub is full every weekend of foreign ex pros that have played for the likes of City, Utd, Blackburn etc.

The problem with the likes of Tevez and Mario is they are spoilt children with no experience of the world and no real reference point of what is good. What is good is what they know, for example Tevez cant wait to get back to Argentina most of which is a third world toliet.

It just shows a complete lack of character and in many cases common sense in my opinion. Its not like these guys have even a basic level of intelligence though, how long has tevez been living and playing in england and he cant speak a single world of English.

alera said:
These players and people saying Manchester is a dump its just complete rubbish to be perfectly honest.

Where the ground is yes its a complete shit hole as are certain parts of central Manchester. But the players only go there to train and play matches they dont actually live there.

But then again most of italy is a toliet. They dont even collect the refuse in some of the major citys and their economy is on the brink of complete collapse.

Manchester is is surrounded by some of the most wonderful countryside in the world.

Mario should get in his £150k car and take a drive to the peak district, lake district and say its a dump.

Also none of these players actually live in Manchester. They all live in Wimslow, Hale, Bowdon, Mobberley which I can tell you are absolutely fantastic places to live.

The ones with half a brain dont think its a dump. In fact most of the foreign players end up keeping thier homes and staying in these areas permanently my mates pub is full every weekend of foreign ex pros that have played for the likes of CIty, Utd, Blackburn etc.

The problem with the likes of Tevez and Mario is they are spoilt children with no experience of the world and no real reference point of what is good. What is good is what they know, for example Tevez cant wait to get back to Argentina most of which is a third world toliet.

It just shows a complete lack of character in my opinion.

i take it you've never actually been then?

Forzacitizens said:
grunge said:
Forzacitizens said:
to be honest, manchester compared to Italy, or europe isn't that great

Its all dependant, Naples for example is a fecking cesspool

I've been there myself on numerous occasions, thought it was quite nice myself

I never stopped off in Naples, we drove through it and its the place Italians/tour guides tell tourists not to go to "because you WILL get mugged".

Forzacitizens said:
alera said:

Also none of these players actually live in Manchester. They all live in Wimslow, Hale, Bowdon, Mobberley which I can tell you are absolutely fantastic places to live.

The ones with half a brain dont think its a dump. In fact most of the foreign players end up keeping thier homes and staying in these areas permanently my mates pub is full every weekend of foreign ex pros that have played for the likes of CIty, Utd, Blackburn etc.

It just shows a complete lack of character in my opinion.

i take it you've never actually been then?

I have and he is quite correct, large parts of Italy are quite dire mate.

Manchester looks scruffy
Manchester is drab

My sons an emo and looks scruffy
My sons an emo and is definitly drab

I love my son
I love Manchester

I have been to italy loads of times mate and bits of it are wonderful.

But is it not true that in some of you cities they couldnt even collect the rubbish for a year ?

Is it not true that in that said city they now have to put this rubbish on trains for it to travel hundreds of miles to be sorted out by the Germans ?

Some would call that rather disorganised and backwards for a so called civilised country.

You might be interested to know that we can collect and sort out our rubbish in this country and dont leave it rotting in the streets for months or even years.

Oh well, see ya around Balo, it's been fun.

alera said:

Also none of these players actually live in Manchester. They all live in Wilmslow, Hale, Bowdon, Mobberley which I can tell you are absolutely fantastic places to live. In terms of quality of life overall especially if you have kids.

The ones with half a brain dont think its a dump. In fact most of the foreign players end up keeping thier homes and staying in these areas permanently my mates pub is full every weekend of foreign ex pros that have played for the likes of City, Utd, Blackburn etc.

It just shows a complete lack of character and in many cases common sense in my opinion. Its not like these guys have even a basic level of intelligence though, how long has tevez been living and playing in england and he cant speak a single world of English.

not something I thought I would ever find myself saying to alera but I agree with this entirely

alera said:
I have been to italy loads of times mate and bits of it are wonderful.

But is it not true that in some of you cities they couldnt even collect the rubbish for a year ?

Is it not true that in that said city they now have to put this rubbish on trains for it to travel hundreds of miles to be sorted out by the Germans ?

Some would call that rather disorganised and backwards for a so called civilised country.

You might be interested to know that we can collect and sort out our rubbish in this country and dont leave it rotting in the streets for months or even years.

First of all, i am English alera. Secondly, it's just in Naples where there is the rubbish problem. Thirdly, you are correct, some parts of Italy arn't great, just like England, but the vast majority of places in Italy are very nice.

manchester na na na
manchester na na na

i`m a mancunian and i love my city and to be honest i couldn`t give two fucks if a snotty little italian kid or an ignorant,thick argie wants to slag manchester off,i`ll be in the north west all my life whilst these jokers will only be here a wet weekend,don`t get me wrong they`re fantastic players in the blue shirt but off the field they`re your stereotypical,self opinionated me me me footballers....

fuck `em!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.