Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

MuEN now reporting it:

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1454262_i-dont-like-manchester-says-city-striker-mario-balotelli" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... -balotelli</a>

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

Some more quotes from Balo:

"I'm happy with the coach and within the team, but you can't have everything in life."

"I don't miss Milan, I miss Brescia, my home. I miss my family and my friends, but I think this experience in England will help me grow as an individual."

"I don't know if I will stay until the end of my contract," he added. "I'm here for now and then we'll see."

Think it's not that dramatic...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7075498,00.html

the town i currently lives in, are ai shit hole too.

him and tevez do not live in manchester for fun but for work. so i really dont care what they think about the town.

Did the chef burn his chips in San Carlo then?

thanks for coming, if you don't wanna be here then go.

Aguero just landed and Balotelli already looking for a way out.

Mario's interview

Link :

<a class="postlink" href="http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2011/08/01/balotelli_nostalgia_italia_intervista_sky_sport.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato ... sport.html</a>

"A Manchester non sto bene, la città non mi piace. Ma lo devo accettare. Diciamo che lo prendo come un passaggio della mia crescita". Mario Balotelli non parla spesso, ma quando lo fa non si nasconde mai dietro le parole. Dopo il successo del City in amichevole contro l'Inter (3-0 aperto proprio da un suo gol), l'attaccante del City ha parlato a Sky Sport della sua attuale sistemazione e di possibili sviluppi.

"La città non mi piace - ha ribadito - ma, con i compagni e l'allenatore è tutto ok". Ti manca Milano gli è stato chiesto. "Milano? No, mi manca la possibilità di stare con la mia famiglia e gli amici. Casa mia è a Brescia, non a Milano. C'è la possibilità di un futuro milanista? "Il Milan è una grande società - ha risposto Balotelli - e un giorno se ne potrà parlare. Di nuovo l'Inter? Vedremo. Ora sono costretto a Manchester, poi vediamo".

If you are English you would know that once you get outside the poorer post industrial cities like Manchester (Which in fairness have been regenerated to a large degree) most of the UK if very nice indeed.

Much like Italy, France, Germany etc. I mean its not like Italy is amazing overall is it ?

Bits of it especially in the alps are fantastic, but even there you go over the border to Austria, Germany Switzerland and its nothing like on the same level of these countries.

If Mario was saying Manchester is a dump compared to Munich or Amsterdam or Geneva well then I would hold my hands up but Milan ! A place where its not safe to actually go and watch football for fear of being stabbed in the ass.

Its not really a particualrly clean or pretty city either. And Manchester is provincial you may as well compare eggs with eggs. In this case that would be London and I can tell the really nice bits of London are on a completely different level to anything you have in Milan.

There are certain basic requirements and those that cant collect their municipal rubbish for a year at a time should not be throwing stones. Countries that are also shortly going to need a large bailout by the Germans and also I might add the english (via our contribution the he IMF) really shouldnt have such a high opinion of themselves.

Can't blame him Manchester is a land locked shit hole, it's not to my taste either!

alera said:
If you are English you would know that once you get outside the poorer post industrial cities like Manchester (Which in fairness have been regenerated to a large degree) most of the UK if very nice indeed.

Much like Italy, France, Germany etc. I mean its not like Italy is amazing overall is it ?

Bits of it especially in the alps are fantastic, but even there you go over the border to Austria, Germany Switzerland and its nothing like on the same level of these countries.

If Mario was saying Manchester is a dump compared to Munich or Amsterdam or Geneva well then I would hold my hands up but Milan ! A place where its not safe to actually go and watch football for fear of being stabbed in the ass.

Its not really a particualrly clean or pretty city either. And Manchester provincial you may as well compare eggs with eggs. In this case that would be London and I can tell the really nice bits of London are on a completely different level to anything you have in Milan.

There are certain basic requirements and those that cant collect their municipal rubbish for a year at a time should not be throwing stones. Countries that are also shortly going to need a large bailout by the Germans and also I might add the english (via out contribution the he IMF) really shouldnt have such a high opinion of themselves.

I would say Italy, as a country to see, speaking in a tourist point of view, is simply amazing yes. There are many places apart from near the alps, to name a few:

Florence, Venice, Porto Fino, Sorrento, Rome, Capri, etc

Balotelli isn't saying Manchester is a dump though is he? and you're taking his words to be cleanliness. In my opinion, he's saying that manchester hasn't got much to offer, probably because of the weather, but there isn't many historical monuments or tourist attractions in manchester is there? such as Tevez also said?

These types of outbursts, always make me laugh. The 'Manchester' that tevez and mario live, are not the same Manchester that most of us live in.

Multi million pound houses, driving supercars, eating at the finest and most expensive restaurants, being hero worshipped where ever you go and 'working' a couple of hours a day, with people to rub you down if your sore and who will run and get you a drink if you are thirsty or 'protect' you from all those scantilly clad fit young birds, that want to suck you off, wether you are pleasing on the eye or not!

What a shit place Manchester, must really be!

*Weather apart, the word manchester could be substituted with any city in the world*

top story on ssn. these player have to learn to hold their tongues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.