Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

Plain Speaking said:
I understand he has been living in a City centre penthouse. Perhaps he would be better moving out to the leafy areas south of the City where most other footballers live. I have been told there are more millionaires living in parts of Cheshire than even the richest areas of London. Manchester city centre is an urban industrialised sprawl.
Did you notice the contrast in celebrations between Balotelli and Dzeko celebrating with his team mates after scoring. Balo didnt seem concerned we had won more silverware. It is concerning we may have 2 unhappy strikers on the books.

Rubbish. Who was it jumping on dzekos back when he scored. He seems to enjoy celebrating others goals rather than his own. Furthermore, who gives a shit about the Dublin "super" cup.

grunge said:
Forzacitizens said:
to be honest, manchester compared to Italy, or europe isn't that great

Its all dependant, Naples for example is a fecking cesspool

I've been there myself on numerous occasions, thought it was quite nice myself

Forzacitizens said:

oh fuck off; part of the deal about Manchester City is that the vast majority of it's supporters come from in and around Manchester, so stop slagging it off, and stop slagging off the geographical heritage of our Club

BringBackSwales said:
Forzacitizens said:

oh fuck off; part of the deal about Manchester City is that the vast majority of it's supporters come from in and around Manchester, so stop slagging it off, and stop slagging off the geographical heritage of our Club

I'm not slagging it off mate, as I'm from Manchester. I'm just saying, for foreigners Manchester probably wouldn't be that great

BringBackSwales said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I wonder if Bobby is reading about this and thinking "Jesus Christ Mario!! Keep your fucking gob shut!!! THEES EES IMPORTANT!!!!"

the "ees important" line has been used in hundreds of posts in here - frankly it is becoming very dull

Who gave you a speaking part?

alky313 said:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/08/01/2599928/manchester-citys-mario-balotelli-admits-he-is-unhappy-in-england-

Mario once again reiterates that he does not like our city. As he is quoted he doesn't even mention the fans. I've supported him for a long time. But it's time he moves on, especially if these quotes ring true.

*sniff sniff*

Forzacitizens said:
BringBackSwales said:
Forzacitizens said:

I'm not slagging it off mate, as I'm from Manchester. I'm just saying, for foreigners Manchester probably wouldn't be that great

Im not from Europe and Manchester is my favourite European city.

Re: Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

lee-mcfc said:
does anybody like manchester?

Me? Fucking top City, dont really understand what people could have against it.

You cant deny the talent and abilty. He has everything required to be one of the best players in the world.

Again the problem is a terrible terrible attitude and inability to keep his mouth shut.

Unfortunately it seems that at city we get rid of one problem and then sign another one which is a real shame. We could do without this constant pressure and attacks from the press and the thing is we actually bring it on ourselves most of the time.

Mancini went out on a limb for this lad and unfortuantely hes not repaid the faith. Real shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.