Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

I love living in Austin. Stick a mic in my face and ask me if I like the hot summers, or whether I would like to go run a software company in Seattle, and I would sound unsettled and disloyal to my company.

Mario needs the love of fans as much as any player I have seen. When he was cheered at Wembley against United, even after making some early mistakes, he became brilliant. Stirring negative gossip spread by biased journalists hurts our team.

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

fucking hell watched a documentry last night donald mc in napoli it houses the worst housing estates in europe along with most smack heads etc. all parts have the world have good and bad bits!

BringBackSwales said:
celf said:
neither do i tbh,its a shithole,dirty and ugly.

can I strongly suggest that you stay within the confines of the Peak District, or better still go and support chesterfield or derby county with the other sheep shaggers? Tw*t

Priapism

C_T_I_D said:
But Stavros, this happened with Rolando Bianchi if you cast your mind back. Yes the quality of the players is extreme, but the circumstances are quite similar and I'd expect the same resolution eventually.

yes I agree

Mario can fuck off.. Great potential but a total tosser... might as well say "I enjoy being racially abused in Italy"

Lets hope we vet our players in future to get 100% committed ones.

He's not commited because he misses home? You sure a proper twat if I ever saw one

He's a young man in a foreign country. Im moving to Germany in september, which will be the first experience away from my family. To put it bluntly, im shitting myself. Having to learn a new language and adapt to a new country is extremely daunting for me so i can understand why Mario would miss home.

TBH I'm f***ing sick of this.

If it's not Robinho, it's Tevez and now it's Mario. What the f*** is wrong with these people? I'm not going to go on about Manchester. We all know the city.

If players have a problem with earning 100K a week, living away from home(in Cheshire) for the 3 years, and find Manchester such a awful place, they can f*** off to where they want to play and 'live'.

Oh. While I'm at it. ONCE AGAIN MARIO TAKES THE LIMELIGHT AND SHINE OFF A GREAT TEAM/CLUB PERFORMANCE IN DUBLIN, WITH HIS OFF THE FIELD ANTICS/REMARKS. One step forward, two steps back.

huge overreaction going on here. He has said he misses his home and his family. He's saying he doesn't like the city of manchester in that context - he's not saying the place is a dump. He could probably be almost anywhere in the world and he would say the same thing - not because of where he is but because he misses his home and his family.
He wouldn't like living in london either because he would still miss his home environment.
He's not even particularly moaning about it - i think it's quite reasonable for a young lad of 20 to miss his hometown and family.
Calm down blues!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.