Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Does anyone else think if Balo had a shit game yesterday this would not have got a mention
If any city fans think the press are going to write nice things about our players they are deluded!

cookster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
cookster said:
It's hilarious how loads jump to his defence. Must have been misquoted etc.

Guy is a good footballer who could be exceptional. However as a human being he's a grade A prick!

When he goes I won't shed a tear that's for sure.

please share oh wise one the video interview evidence you have

Don't have too! Seen the evidence with my own eyes on the pitch!

you must of seen how good he can be as well then. if he can reach his potential we have a very rare talent. not something you should piss to one side at 20 because he kicks a water bottle over. its not like he committed rape, shagged a granny, missed a drugs test, been suspended for taking a banned substance, had an affair with his sister in law, etc, etc, etc,

Personally i think hes bringing this all on himself im fed up now over the past year or two of players signing for us but not really wanting to be there its really frustrating im sorry but tevez adebayor bollatelli all of the above signed the contracts and even after the first day they signed moan moan moan yea citys ok im ok here its not the club its me. Im very sorry but i want players to come in and be creaming and saying this is awesome i cant believe my luck at the thought of earning all that money and playing for 1 of the biggest clubs in world football that has world class players wow what a dream thats what the players we are signing should be saying full stop

RANT OVER

Rammyblues said:
Can understand that, but with his money, being single, jesus it isn't as though he is in fucking strangeways is it. 2 and half hour flight he is home for gods sake. Just wish I could have had his talent, his money, the privelges he has.

Never wish for another mans life, what you see from outside is just that. What someone is dealing with inside and in his life you would never know. Everyone keeps saying "If I had his money, If I had his talent, If I were him it would be different." Talented people are usually emotionally troubled people throw in his life which has been hardly perfect with his own parents giving him up for adoption yet keeping his siblings. Add to that growing up in one of the most racist countries on earth and what you see is the Mario from today. Money does not solve everything its only people without it that believe that, once you get past a certain level of wealth your lifestyle doesnt change much. I doubt very much Mario is spending City money yet, he is still spending his youth team wages.

What happens if Dzeko and Aguero hit the ground running and he's relegated to the bench and Carling Cup games? That's when the real whingeing will begin. I just hope RM's just fattening him like a Christmas turkey to sell on for a profit because he doesn't impress me on the pitch and he's a total cock off it.

Eto'o in, Balo out. Mancini says it's worthless to keep unhappy players at the club, it should be no different with Mario just because he is his protege.

Hi guys,just got in from work as im sure alot of you have!

Can somebody giv me a quick update please,wots this about a row with Mancini on sunday?

I didnt see owt like that,i seen him talking to bobby but didnt see him arguing with him?!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:27 pm --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
Eto'o in, Balo out. Mancini says it's worthless to keep unhappy players at the club, it should be no different with Mario just because he is his protege.
im sorry mate but that would be crazy,eto is too old and mario is awesome so....

Andouble said:

Where exactly did Balotelli say he was unhappy at Manchester City FC?

lancs blue said:
Andouble said:

Where exactly did Balotelli say he was unhappy at Manchester City FC?

They have shown the video on ssn an interview with him he hates manchester its shit
Edit the shit bit was from goal i think but the rest true basically bottom line hes not happy where he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.