Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Damanino said:
It definitely sends out a bad message to all the players in world, future big stars, young players, kids, present stars that the club's star players like Tevez and Balo cant STFU and get on with it.

I'm sure Yaya loved Barcelona more than Manchester or Kolo with London the same, but they wont come out to cry about it. They get on with it.

There is a harsh line between "I'm homesick", "I miss my people, my family" etc.
But this "I hate Manchester' "I'm so unhappy here" is absolute joke.
Yes, I agree! It's completely out of order! Shut the fuck up! Doesn't matter how bad it is, you don't fucking say anything about the city. By all means say you miss home but if you can't help but to put it in the head of future possible transfers; "ooh City want me, but everyone says it's shit!" is unacceptable!

I have never warmed to him since i saw his horrible behavior in the inter vs barcelona game.

I support him as he is a City player, but i for one will not be gutted if he left. I know he has talent, but unlike Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic and other moody arrogant feckers, they show their talent on the pitch nearly all the time.

Balotelli doesnt imo.

who could have predicted this?

a game against his former team from his homeland... bent journos with an agenda to unsettle a player and take yet another dig at a team that everyone loves to hate...

a 20 year old who answered honestly that he misses his home.

nothing to see here.

These 193283 page dossiers that the club compiles on new signings are supposed to address issues like this and make sure the player will be content, but it seems like each manager gets a "personal" signing or two (Sparkless - Santa Cruz, Mancini - Balotelli) that throws out certain prerequisites that would normally be required for a signing.

*groan*

I may be stating the obvious here, but when City sign a 19 year old lad who doesn't speak english, I really hope that they don't just give them the keys to a house in Wilmslow and leave em to it?

It would make sense for them to have some hired friends to take them under their wings, out for a meal or to some bars etc..Even a day out in the Lake district or summat?

I read in an interview with Ronaldo recently where he said summat about having lots of close friends in Manchester outside of football, and so he should after six years here, but for some reason I have a picture in my mind of Ballotelli in a huge gaff on his own, cutting the legs off a pool table with a chain saw!!

Sorry but Balotelli can go fuck himself right now.I have had enough of this fucking primadona.Who does he think he is.This isn't a media witch hunt anymore,this is Balotelli being a cock and making City look like twats..Get rid asap.No idea who to replace with but this is becoming a circus with this flid.Not worth the hastle.If he (or anybody)doesn't want to be here then go.
Hope Khaldoon gets a grip of this spoilt **** and tells him straight.
Arguing with Mancini etc..Sorry but whow does he think he is.He's a fucking kid at the end of the day who needs putting in his place! Fuck this fool off now!!

It's easy to spin his words, as they were probably translated and taken out of context.

The media creates narratives and characterizations. City vs Utd is shaping up to be this seasons big story, and Balo will be one of the subplots. Fox Soccer Report led off their coverage of yesterdays victory over Inter with, "Mario Balotelli, probably the most hated player in the world..."

They create the story. Sucks, huh?

Mëtal Bikër said:
MancashCity said:
This is becoming ridiculous! valencia recieves a pay rise no bullshit made up as to what it is???? had he been a city player they would be saying he's on 200,000 a week, ballo can go we dont need him or his sulking ways. Im convinced that the medias agenda is a racist one. Our owner is an arab muslim and they dont want him to succeed hence the amount of negativity towards us. I have never seen anything like it!!! Cmon boys the title will shut em all up for sure its gotta be done, its the only way...
ecto1loopji7.gif

128733301750366610.jpg
His point is that the media is run by Jews. Jews and Arabs do not get on and they make a point of it too. The media backlash against us can quite feasably be for this reason!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:11 pm --<br /><br />
WJP said:
*groan*

I may be stating the obvious here, but when City sign a 19 year old lad who doesn't speak english, I really hope that they don't just give them the keys to a house in Wilmslow and leave em to it?

It would make sense for them to have some hired friends to take them under their wings, out for a meal or to some bars etc..Even a day out in the Lake district or summat?

I read in an interview with Ronaldo recently where he said summat about having lots of close friends in Manchester outside of football, and so he should after six years here, but for some reason I have a picture in my mind of Ballotelli in a huge gaff on his own, cutting the legs off a pool table with a chain saw!!
Mario is fluent in English. Has been for many years. He even laughs about Mancini's poor English!

No offense but it is obvious that Balotelli is just using us for a bigger pay packet or to raise his profile. I have no doubt when Milan come calling, he will feck off as soon as possible.

Personally i don't think that type of player should be signed for our club. I can't really see Dzeko or Silva doing that.

I am not too sure about Aguero. If he has a very good two seasons i can see Madrid calling and with him being from Argentina, i hope his head doesnt get turned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.