Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Can anyone blame him? I don't buzz off Manchester much and I have all my friends/family etc here. Think I'd rather be in Milan aswel!

Sorry if already posted. I've barely read any of this thread, and haven't been watching SSN, so don't know if people have already seen the video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkHspIzAXg[/youtube]

Re: Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

r.soleofsalford said:
AustinBlue said:
I love living in Austin. Stick a mic in my face and ask me if I like the hot summers, or whether I would like to go run a software company in Seattle, and I would sound unsettled and disloyal to my company.

Mario needs the love of fans as much as any player I have seen. When he was cheered at Wembley against United, even after making some early mistakes, he became brilliant. Stirring negative gossip spread by biased journalists hurts our team.

well said that man

first sensible thing ive seen you right :)

WELL SAID INDEED

I have to say I think the whole "I make nothing a week doing a crap ass job, I would be happy just having the shirt, etc..." arguments are a bit boring. Simple truth is, if you had been told from an early age that you were a mega star and had always been treated as a mega star and had been on a big wage packet since you were basically 15 years old, you'd sound different too. Asking someone like Mario to appreciate his situation compared to yours makes no sense because he's never come close to living a life like yours and vice versa.

Aside from that, the kid is 20 living alone in a foreign country with a language that he's not exactly fluent in. I moved from Wisconsin to Texas, I was two years old and most everyone here speaks English and I was still miserable for about two years. It's not easy to live apart from everyone you know, I would assume even more so if you are as used to be coddled as Mario probably is.

so what Mario not a fan of Manchester, he didn't say he was unhappy at City another "bad Ballotelli" story from the Ballotelli hating media

Cheshire is very nice, perhaps he needs to spend a few bob and up scale his life stile

LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.