Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

LoveCity said:
Italian Manc said:
Completely blown out of proportion by the press, as per usual.

And City's PR team will sit silently and ask for no apology as usual, while the world slags Balotelli off which could really unsettle him.

I agree it's about time our club hit back at all the bollocks. It's really pissing me off our club sitting back I feel for Mario. Must be hard for a 20 year old being slated everyday in the press. Come on City do something about this.

balottelli is right, manchester is shit. it rains all the time and its a shit hole, longsigt, leve, blackley, cheetham hill, moss side hulme, do i need to carry on.

i would much rather live some where nice a sunny near the beach........who wouldnt?

and before anyone questions where im from i was born and bred in leve.

OllieHoltMirror Oliver Holt
Balotelli less than complimentary about City to his Inter buddies apparently. And it's got b

Italian Manc said:
Just wanted to point out that the captions on that video are incorrect. It actually goes:

Interviewer: Do you not find yourself well there?
Balo: I don't like the city but it's OK. Everything can't always be perfect. The city is not exactly to my taste, but it's OK.
Interviewer: Do you think you'll stay there until your contract expires?
Balo: I dont know, I don't know [At this point interview is edited] Milan is a great team, one day we may be able to talk... maybe even with Inter, I don't know.
Interviwer: You'd go back to Inter?
Balo: Now I'm at Manchester. I'm happy at Manchester. In the future, we'll see.

Thanks.

MODS, can we sticky this actual translation which makes all the other comments irrelevant please?

I dont like manchester that much but if i was on the wage what balotelli gets i'd shut up, keep my head down and never talk to any journos

Italian Manc said:
Just wanted to point out that the captions on that video are incorrect. It actually goes:

Balo: I don't like the city but it's OK. Everything can't always be perfect. The city is not exactly to my taste, but it's OK.
Balo: I dont know, I don't know [At this point interview is edited] Milan is a great team, one day we may be able to talk... maybe even with Inter, I don't know.

sounds a lot different to the way the press are saying it, sounds like a young guy living in a strange city "Balo: I don't like the city but it's OK. Everything can't always be perfect. The city is not exactly to my taste, but it's OK." also how many players see out their full contracts ? hopefully he will go on a be a City legend, helping City win a lot more silverware

Italian Manc said:

And here endeth the thread you bunch of drama queens. Stick around IM, you'll be needed in the future.

blue_paul said:
Italian Manc said:

And here endeth the thread you bunch of drama queens. Stick around IM, you'll be needed in the future.

Excellent.

Sigh said:
blue_paul said:
Italian Manc said:

Excellent.

Many thanks Italian Manc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.