Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

jjeangi said:
Sky Italia just want a story. Why would you disbelieve the Che Guevera story yet believe this shit?

he said it in a video interview, dont know italian but I assume sky italia tried to get him to say shit about us

gingerthai said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
a load of sheeps nads - he's been saying the same since january

he wants to play for AC - check
he feels homesick - check
he doesn't know if he will see out his contract - check

whats new? fuck all, old rehashed bollocks to start knocking in some way or other

GOING NOWHERE

This with bells on.

.....And some more!

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

I could love Manchester if a good part of my 100k/week wages were from the Mancunian people who work hard to keep my standard of living high.

matsi said:
jjeangi said:
Sky Italia just want a story. Why would you disbelieve the Che Guevera story yet believe this shit?

he said it in a video interview, dont know italian but I assume sky italia tried to get him to say shit about us
Link pls.

jjeangi said:
matsi said:
jjeangi said:

Link pls.
<a class="postlink" href="http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2011/08/01/balotelli_nostalgia_italia_intervista_sky_sport.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato ... sport.html</a>

Hamann Pineapple said:
Weekend in Hull should sort him out

Is he sleeping on CityKev28's settee? Ballotelli also doesn't like people who spell his name wrong. 1.) Veiria 2.) Gary Cooke 3.) Mario Ballotelli

My major problem with his signing is that Mancini knows he's a handful but has this determination to try and make him more sociable. Why take the risk of a disruptive, erratic player when you can see how popular a balanced Dzeko is. I suppose it's "In Bobby we trust" but...

I can understand some of it. Well what I understood was if he missed Milan, he said no. He misses his home family, friends, etc. he misses brescia, not milan? (dunno how accurate this last line is)

Thats what I got so far.

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

EXCLUSIVE: Immature 20 year old, living in foreign country for the first time, gets homesick!

He says he misses his home town in the same article, even specifically making the point that he doesn't miss Milan (despite saying he wants one day to play for AC).

Balotelli has become one of the few footballers that all fans want to read about. Whatever he says will be exaggerated. Time to watch him play football and ignore the tittle tattle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.