Ballotelli

Damocles said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
this kind of pro Balotelli propaganda makes me piss. He needs to be loved to score goals.. he gets paid fucking very well to at least make an effort. Which he didn't do today... Cardinal sin in my eyes.

I'll go out on a limb and say he'll be back in Italy on the 1st of January. Quote me on that.

Don't worry, I will do :-)

I'd expect nothing less! I really hope he sorts his shit out and makes an effort. A bit of application and he might succeed here. I just don't think he is made of the right stuff to do it. Too quick to blame other people. The lad was run out of Inter Milan because of his attitude, where proper professionals like Zanetti et al, gave him every chance.

He'll go in January. blaming Mancini, the weather and his teammates

The lad was run out of Inter Milan because the Italians kept calling him a ******, slashing his brake fluid cords, and were generally shits towards him.

As I say, we'll see in a few game time.

Damocles said:
The lad was run out of Inter Milan because the Italians kept calling him a ******, slashing his brake fluid cords, and were generally shits towards him.

Right, the racist stuff is inexcusable sure enough.

But the other stuff, the cutting the brake fluid etc worries me, the lad was so gash they tried to kill him?!

He'll be alright with me writing mean things about him on the internet then

Far too early to judge him, the only concern i had was whether he'd look on joining us as a step down from Inter.
Hopefully he's going to be a big player for us for years to come.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Damocles said:

Right, the racist stuff is inexcusable sure enough.

But the other stuff, the cutting the brake fluid etc worries me, the lad was so black they tried to kill him?!

He'll be alright with me writing mean things about him on the internet then

Fixed that for you pal :)

mancitymark said:
Damocles I dont know you mate , but I will wager 20 quid for charity with you that ....

This time next year Ballotelli will not be at City anymore or out on loan and he will be talked about in the way Georgio Samaras was.

Are you gonna take my bet mate ?

Ill take that bet and up the ante to £100. PM for details.

You lot are jokers, you judge a player off one game after MONTHS out injured??
Stop playing PS3 this is the real world even Messi has off days, Ronaldo was called
"shit" becuase he started slowing at Madrid now he is scoring 4 goals a game.
I think its because most had amped themselves up and expected some sort of
superman performance on his first game. I figured Bluemoon out now I think only
1% of posters actually know fuckall about football.

He had a shocker today. But at least he has the excuse of coming off knee surgery rehab.

It's not him that has me worried, it's the entire team collectively. That includes him. His attitude today was disturbing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.