Ballotelli

Racism is out of order, can a MOD ban that rag ASAP.

Damocles, To say that Balotelli is the 3rd best player in the world is quite frankly absurd. He isn't in the top 15.

You say you base this opinion on what he did at Inter, right ? He couldn't even get a start FFS.

Higuain, Tevez, Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Villa, Torres, Drogba, Anelka, Dzeko to name but a few forwards are all lightyears ahead of him in terms of being a proven top class player.

If you class him as an out and out playmaker/attacker i can real a list of another 20 names that are much better at this moment in time.

80s Shorts said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Any mods reading may I suggest we keep this one rather than ban it as he does more to show the moronic idiocy of there fans than anything we can provide. Cant spell, racist, keyboard warrior need I go on. I say keep him he does more damage to them than he realises. We can always use the foe button to just blank his drivel, the lurkers cant.

Its "their fans", not "there fans", if your talking spelling m8.

Why thank you, Im glad to no that I am know beterer than him M8, how foolish of me to criteesize his grandma wen their was so mutch else rong wiv his post.

samharris said:
Damocles said:
I know it sounds daft, but we have to support this guy after the trauma that he received in Italy.

This is one of those situations whereby the fans decide the fate of a player. If we slate him, he'll feel unloved, angry and will prbably retire.

HOWEVER, if we how him a better way forward, a City way, whereby we support out lads, this kid will pay you back with Ballon'Dors and World Player of the Years. That is seriously how good he is.

Dont worry Damocles...these folks will be eating humble pie mark my words, Balo is 5 times the player that Hernandez is and when it comes(and it will) the premier league and some Blues will have to take notice.
He's five times the player MOST players are. Could have had two in ten minutes.

Those city fans slagging him on his debut don't deserve him.

James_MCFC said:
united UNITED UNTIEDDDD WERE GUNNA KIILL YOU IN 2 WEEKS TIME HAHAHAAAA UNITEDDDDDDD FLARES ARE COMING TO CITYYY

you coming too ?? seeing as you dont get to home games it might be a good day out to manchester for you...

Just ask for the City of Manchester stadium...now jog on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.