Ballotelli

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Damocles said:
Fixed that for you pal :)

I don't agree with that. They had Eto'o, Maicon, Vieira, Muntari, Mariga who never got any of that treatment.

Balotelli's attitude brought him in to direct conflict with the Italians who are a lot more demonstrative of their opinion than us.

As I said, we'll just write about him on here, whereas they'll cut your brake fluid.
you're wrong on the fact that Balotelli was abused because he was a black Italian, not because he was black. The Italians who abuse him see themselves a pure race and therefore Balotelli cannot be Italian nor represent his country because he is a black, those other players are black, but don't play for Italy.

However I think he's immensely overrated and was really unsure about him when we signed him, and he didn't begin to change that today, but he will get time, and I want him to succeed because it will good for the club if he does.

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

Maybe so but until he sorts out his attitude he will see far more red cards than games however the way Mancini set the front two up today was pure shite

It amuses me of how many people make rash judgements on here , mancini got his substitutions wrong once and turned in one bad performance so he now has to go . Balotelli has his first game coming back from a month lay off and doesn't play well already getting abuse . if we had won this game people would not be saying anything of mancini or Balotelli . he has had one full game , he is a good player and he is only 20 let him get used to what it is like over here and he will show up.

mancitymark said:
Damocles I dont know you mate , but I will wager 20 quid for charity with you that ....

This time next year Ballotelli will not be at City anymore or out on loan and he will be talked about in the way Georgio Samaras was.

Are you gonna take my bet mate ?
Samaras had a better debut, balloteli was absmal today, lazy and looked like he didnt give a shit or is it just my fault for not understanding his `style`.

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

Damo, i like you, i've posted so before but THIRD best player in the world!!!!! How much have you had to drink? I've not seen such a fan crush since taylorwill and chilieni! You must've seen an awfull lot of him to be so sure. I hope you are right though!

ballinio said:
mancitymark said:
Damocles I dont know you mate , but I will wager 20 quid for charity with you that ....

This time next year Ballotelli will not be at City anymore or out on loan and he will be talked about in the way Georgio Samaras was.

Are you gonna take my bet mate ?
Samaras had a better debut, balloteli was absmal today, lazy and looked like he didnt give a shit or is it just my fault for not understanding his `style`.
first full game from INJURY

tit.

I have never read so much bullshit on here! And that is saying something, you know what I wish is that the Boo boys just fuck off from this club, you have always been there, slagging players off on their first team outing, to say I am angry about this thread is an understatement!

Ducado said:
I have never read so much bullshit on here! And that is saying something, you know what I wish is that the Boo boys just fuck off from this club, you have always been there, slagging players off on their first team outing, to say I am angry about this thread is an understatement!

delete this thread and ban the twats..please :)

lee-mcfc said:
Ducado said:

delete this thread and ban the twats..please :)

I wish, but I hope the lad comes back and rubs this crap right into their faces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.