Ballotelli

didactic said:
mancitymark said:
Damocles I dont know you mate , but I will wager 20 quid for charity with you that ....

This time next year Ballotelli will not be at City anymore or out on loan and he will be talked about in the way Georgio Samaras was.

Are you gonna take my bet mate ?

Ill take that bet and up the ante to £100. PM for details.

You lot are jokers, you judge a player off one game after MONTHS out injured??
Stop playing PS3 this is the real world even Messi has off days, Ronaldo was called
"shit" becuase he started slowing at Madrid now he is scoring 4 goals a game.
I think its because most had amped themselves up and expected some sort of
superman performance on his first game. I figured Bluemoon out now I think only
1% of posters actually know fuckall about football.

Well said

southern muppet said:
James_MCFC said:
united UNITED UNTIEDDDD WERE GUNNA KIILL YOU IN 2 WEEKS TIME HAHAHAAAA UNITEDDDDDDD FLARES ARE COMING TO CITYYY

I reckon everyone will be searched on the way in this time after the flares and weapons at the last one. You aren't getting shit in.

Apart from the their starting 11

Damocles said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Right, the racist stuff is inexcusable sure enough.

But the other stuff, the cutting the brake fluid etc worries me, the lad was so black they tried to kill him?!

He'll be alright with me writing mean things about him on the internet then

Fixed that for you pal :)

I don't agree with that. They had Eto'o, Maicon, Vieira, Muntari, Mariga who never got any of that treatment.

Balotelli's attitude brought him in to direct conflict with the Italians who are a lot more demonstrative of their opinion than us.

As I said, we'll just write about him on here, whereas they'll cut your brake fluid.

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.
Third best player in the world, are you drunk ?

Damocles said:

I don't agree with that. They had Eto'o, Maicon, Vieira, Muntari, Mariga who never got any of that treatment.

Balotelli's attitude brought him in to direct conflict with the Italians who are a lot more demonstrative of their opinion than us.

As I said, we'll just write about him on here, whereas they'll cut your brake fluid.

The diff is that none of those are Italian, the resentment towards him can be summed up with the "you can't be Italian cos you're black" chant he has endured..

Damocles said:

Actually they do get that treatment, infact last week Eto almost walked off in protest. Get your facts straight before you start attacking people with false information. The fans dont even deny they are racist they were singing "You cant be Italian because you are black." just recently when he was in the crowd. Yeah guess his attitude is what they dont like thats why they make monkey chants and used to fling bananas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.