Ballotelli

lee-mcfc said:
ballinio said:
Samaras had a better debut, balloteli was absmal today, lazy and looked like he didnt give a shit or is it just my fault for not understanding his `style`.
first full game from INJURY

tit.
Then he shouldn`t have been left on for the whole game to embarass himself. To take adebayor off & leave him on was criminal.

If you're not going to support the players that play for this wonderful club then fuck off. If you are seriously wanting Balotelli to leave the club after his first full game for us then this club doesn't need your support. Get behind the players, get behind the club and watch us dominate in the years to come.

lee-mcfc said:
Ducado said:
I have never read so much bullshit on here! And that is saying something, you know what I wish is that the Boo boys just fuck off from this club, you have always been there, slagging players off on their first team outing, to say I am angry about this thread is an understatement!

delete this thread and ban the twats..please :)
We all want the best for city but some of us have opinions & value freedom of speech.We dont live in Russia, i`ll say what i want when i want thanks.

Agree that he should have been subbed after an hour but my belief in his value to City has changed not one iota.
He will be a shining star here if he and Mancini are left alone to make it happen.

ballinio said:
lee-mcfc said:
delete this thread and ban the twats..please :)
We all want the best for city but some of us have opinions & value freedom of speech.We dont live in Russia, i`ll say what i want when i want thanks.
do one, i was joking you div.

Time will tell if he is a good player or not He showed real promise in Roumania but today he was poor and SHOULD have been subbed after 70 mins.

I'm more concerned with how shite the teams overall performance was to be honest. Without De Jong and Tevez we were really quite poor.

Griff93 said:
If you're not going to support the players that play for this wonderful club then fuck off. If you are seriously wanting Balotelli to leave the club after his first full game for us then this club doesn't need your support. Get behind the players, get behind the club and watch us dominate in the years to come.
Nobody said they wanted Balloteli to leave the club & its right to say we should support the players but if you mean i should blindly support a player who strolls about & looks like he couldnt care less then i wont. If the players give everything then i will give i can to help as well but i`ll go by what i see with my own eyes not because someone says he`s the 3rd best player in the world.I wouldnt have any player with that attitude in my team, its contagious & distructive.

He's been chucked in at the deep end after a bad injury and he's not even match fit. He's been taken from one league and put in a completely contrasting league and started against a team that typifies the pace and aggression of it, so no knee jerk reactions from me and that's why I'm not going to judge him on today's performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.