Ballotelli

lee-mcfc said:
ballinio said:
We all want the best for city but some of us have opinions & value freedom of speech.We dont live in Russia, i`ll say what i want when i want thanks.
do one, i was joking you div.
so was i you prick

ballinio said:
Griff93 said:
If you're not going to support the players that play for this wonderful club then fuck off. If you are seriously wanting Balotelli to leave the club after his first full game for us then this club doesn't need your support. Get behind the players, get behind the club and watch us dominate in the years to come.
Nobody said they wanted Balloteli to leave the club & its right to say we should support the players but if you mean i should blindly support a player who strolls about & looks like he couldnt care less then i wont. If the players give everything then i will give i can to help as well but i`ll go by what i see with my own eyes not because someone says he`s the 3rd best player in the world.I wouldnt have any player with that attitude in my team, its contagious & distructive.

No, its your attitude thats needs to be adjusted, going OTT in his first game, poor as it was.

rastus said:
ballinio said:
Nobody said they wanted Balloteli to leave the club & its right to say we should support the players but if you mean i should blindly support a player who strolls about & looks like he couldnt care less then i wont. If the players give everything then i will give i can to help as well but i`ll go by what i see with my own eyes not because someone says he`s the 3rd best player in the world.I wouldnt have any player with that attitude in my team, its contagious & distructive.

No, its your attitude thats needs to be adjusted, going OTT in his first game, poor as it was.
Anyone who put the city shirt on & cant be arsed can fuck right off for me that goes for a young lad from the reserves & a so-called superstar from wherever. The main culpret today was Mancini, balloteli should have been eased into the premiership but also body language says alot to me and it doesnt look good.

As pissed off as I am, and as much as I want to lash out at Mancini and the players who let themselves down badly today, I have never read such an utter pile of shite in my 34 years.

Give the lad a chance FFS.

TFC said:
As pissed off as I am, and as much as I want to lash out at Mancini and the players who let themselves down badly today, I have never read such an utter pile of shite in my 34 years.

Give the lad a chance FFS.
he played shit & with a bad attitude, thats all thats been said. Is that wrong ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.