Ballotelli

Damocles,

A question for you mate?

I am not one of those who follow Italian football, but the way you seem to rave about this kid gives me goose bumbs and makes me feel we have a real gem.

What is it about the lad that makes you so confident he'll be a world beater?

Not questioning your judgement, just intrested.

Thanks

The posts on this thread are a joke.

Mancini said he wasn't 100% but needs game time, and it's his first season in the Prem. If you watched italian football a lot you'd realise how different it is. The pace and aggression is incomparable!

Look at Silva. People were going off at him saying about him settling. Give this guy a chance. He's played 110 mins in the prem.

The short sight of some people in football breaks me! Sack this person, sack that person. You have no idea what it takes to bring a group of players together and make "a team".

the rags had 6 years under beetroot head before he got resuls. Chelsea have are in their 7th year with Roman, and they only started to look like they do now since last season!

Anyway, i guess the theme of this post is, quit your whinning!

lee-mcfc said:
wait so thats his first full game from injury and your spouting shit already?

do you have a dick coming out of your head by any chance?

THIS

some people are literally unbelievable, how can you be so stupid to say balotelli had a bad performance? it was his first start in the premier league, and hes been out injured for weeks.
it obviously wasnt his best performance but what did you expect? i thought he played ok, started brightly, did a few good things, and generally looked threatening.
saw a few glimpses of brilliance, but he is a fiery character which will be to his detriment sometimes

Lmao, Balotelli is a fantastic talent that if nurtured properly, could become a world beater and potentially one of the world's very best players. He is not, and I repeat, is not the third best player in the world, far from it, he's not even the 3rd best player in our team. We need to give him time, we need to back him; this is the only way he'll ever succeed at City and I'm confident he'll be a top player for us sometime in the near future.

Please, calm down though. Top 3 in the world? Utter bollocks. You cannot seriously tell me you'd rather have Mario in our side right now over Iniesta, Xavi, Villa etc.

AntMcfc said:
Lmao, Balotelli is a fantastic talent that if nurtured properly, could become a world beater and potentially one of the world's very best players. He is not, and I repeat, is not the third best player in the world, far from it, he's not even the 3rd best player in our team. We need to give him time, we need to back him; this is the only way he'll ever succeed at City and I'm confident he'll be a top player for us sometime in the near future.

Please, calm down though. Top 3 in the world? Utter bollocks. You cannot seriously tell me you'd rather have Mario in our side right now over Iniesta, Xavi, Villa etc.
Great expectations don't help the player, and I don't know where they come from. He was a sub at Inter and only just got a full cap.

you guys gotta be more patient and give the guy a chance.
this is his first game since may. he still is not fully fit and it takes time to get used to EPL. i say after 6-7 more games in EPL than you can judge him

Emotions running high,tend to cause kneejerk reactions/statements and clouds the judgement...... I saw enough glimpses of talent today to suggest he'll do just fine for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.