Ballotelli

Mastes1 said:
MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
His ability aside, his attitude fucking stinks.
To be fair, everyone in world football knew what his attitude was like but City still bought him.
but everyone who questioned his attitude got shut down in this forum, like it was never his fault, take him out of italy and you will see.

Blackcrowes said:
markpollard said:
Fuck me lads! It's his first game so lets give him a chance at least. Let's not forget we had fucking Samaras (the labrador with a baloon!!) up front three years ago and now we are all complaining about the options we have now.

My main point was the fact he did not live up to his reputation. He was like a pantomine actor.

That is his reputation.

This place does my head in on a regular basis.

Does anybody remember the shit Tevez got about a month in to his first season as a Cityplayer?

Balotelli is two games in to his City-career.

Some people are just to stupid to ever learn.

Ill let him off this time as he is yet to settle, but i do wish he was subbed at half time for a fully fit Adam Johnson. He got on the pitch far too late again.

citymad said:
Wouldnt it be great to have the power to just go up to this fella and say if you play like that again you can f**k off back to Italy. After that game I'd love to sack him. Knee jerk I know but Im fucked off with these prima donnas taking us for a ride. Never seen a worst debut in my life....and still stay on the field.
grip a get sentence out of make a.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.