Ballotelli

How long did it take for the Goat to go from zero to hero?

Anyone slagging him already is either a twat or a rag imho

x

Its his first full game in the Prem and his first game back after a knee op, either of which on their own would be enough to justify a below par performance.

blumoonrises said:
Its his first full game in the Prem and his first game back after a knee op, either of which on their own would be enough to justify a below par performance.

nah pathetic performance

should have scored six

lazy twat etc

I think one of the problems is the way people have built him up. Every time he got the ball I expected him to take on the entire Wolves team and then powering a 45 yard screamer into the top corner. Maybe we shouldn't put too much pressure on him - yes he probably will be very good for us but let's not overhype him until he's actually done something...

As Match of the day said, he must have a twin as the person in the 2nd half wasnt the same person as in the 1st.

This i guess is all down to fitness, it was his 1st start and also his 1st taste of premiership football. Alot disagreed with taking Ade off yesterday instead of Ballotelli but when you see Ade skying a shot from 8 yards its no wonder. Guess Manchini wants to get Ballotelli to fitness as soon as possible.

MOTD also pointed out no teamwork between the strikers. Given its his 1st start for us, you do have to wonder how long they spent working that one out. Look at the Chelsea game and the 1st goal. Drogba headed the ball into space knowing Anelka will get onto it. Partnerships take time to gel, not 45 minutes.

Too many of our players simply cannot shoot. Barry, Milner etc should all be chipping in with goals from midfield and our lack of goals from set pieces is also a worry. This is what needs work on imho

hertsblue said:
As Match of the day said, he must have a twin as the person in the 2nd half wasnt the same person as in the 1st.

This i guess is all down to fitness, it was his 1st start and also his 1st taste of premiership football. Alot disagreed with taking Ade off yesterday instead of Ballotelli but when you see Ade skying a shot from 8 yards its no wonder. Guess Manchini wants to get Ballotelli to fitness as soon as possible.

MOTD also pointed out no teamwork between the strikers. Given its his 1st start for us, you do have to wonder how long they spent working that one out. Look at the Chelsea game and the 1st goal. Drogba headed the ball into space knowing Anelka will get onto it. Partnerships take time to gel, not 45 minutes.

Too many of our players simply cannot shoot. Barry, Milner etc should all be chipping in with goals from midfield and our lack of goals from set pieces is also a worry. This is what needs work on imho

Good post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.