Ballotelli

GStar said:
How anyone can slag Balotelli after his first PL game, coming back from a 2 month injury layoff being put into the starting line up at the last minute.... i've just no idea.
because there wankers.

GStar said:
How anyone can slag Balotelli after his first PL game, coming back from a 2 month injury layoff being put into the starting line up at the last minute.... i've just no idea.

I know it really is unbelievable, the correct reaction (IMO) was well it was his first full game after a bad injury it's obvious he needs time to adapt etc, and that's the truth

Ducado said:
GStar said:

I know it really is unbelievable, the correct reaction (IMO) was well it was his first full game after a bad injury it's obvious he needs time to adapt etc, and that's the truth

i dont see nothing of unbelievable.
indeed I must say that it was very predictable.
shooting up balotelli is the easiest way to hit Mancini.

Griff93 said:
And the midfield need to do their job and the defenders need to defend. Nobody did what they were supposed to you yesterday and yet it's Balotelli's fault we lost?

Look obviously it wasn't solely down to Balotelli, that's a ridiculous thing to say. But in football it's a common thing to attribute the way a game swings to key incidents, people will happily say Tevez won us the game against Chelsea even thought it was the other 10 players who kept the clean sheet. I mean that if Balotelli (Or another in his place) had taken half the chances he had we would have won that game. So in that sense, for me, he lost it for us.

I'm sure he will come good and I don't really blame him, I think that game was too much for his PL debut.

But if he had taken his chances we would have won that game in the first 10 minutes. You can't say that about any other player and hence for me, he lost that game for us. Arguably Hart could have saved the first, Toure/Barry could've been marking for the first, Toure could've got out the way for the second, Richards could have stopped the first, Boateng could have stopped the second, Ade could have took his chance, Vinny could have scored his header. But none of them had the amount of chances Balo had to change that game. That's why he lost it for us imo. Unfortunately he plays in that kind of position where the game hinges on his performance, but such is life, he'll get the plaudits when we win so I think he deserves the blame when we lose.

Like I said, I don't blame him and won't hold it against him. It was more poor judgement on Mancini's part.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:51 pm --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
i dont see nothing of unbelievable.
indeed I must say that it was very predictable.
shooting up balotelli is the easiest way to hit Mancini.

Very predictable is a bit rich coming from the most ardent Mancini and Balotelli fan on the forum.

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

(remember Tevez's first few games?)
=================
Spot on... some on here were even questioning the signing... some others even said he was 'average' :-)

Balo will need 5 or 6 games before we see what he can do....

blue dallas said:
GStar said:
because there wankers.

they're wankers ;-)

levets said:
Balo will need 5 or 6 games before we see what he can do....

Then why are those the most important games?

We have too many pointless Europa league games and numerous "easy" home games. Why play him in such a tough game that matters so much.

A 28 page thread having which started at having a go at a player after his first game is a joke.

"Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20."

But that statement is even funnier.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
A 28 page thread having which started at having a go at a player after his first game is a joke.

"Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20."

But that statement is even funnier.
Ha ha agreed. He's not even the third best player at City. I remember people saying the same about Robinho.

DAMOCLES. How do you know he is that good, ? remember stuart telling us that samaras was an " uncut diamond ". !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.