Ballotelli

LoveCity said:
Bet there is a thread just like this about Tevez from little more than a year ago.

Agreed that it is embarrassing. There is a possibility Balotelli will flop and flop badly in England. But there is just as much possibility of him becoming a monster. In the end, it all depends on his mentality as he has as much natural talent as anyone.

There was, and thankfully it has been buried, to save peoples embarrassment

Hernandez of scum fame has a bit more prem experience than Balo tbh yet their new messiah came across his first real opposition yesterday and for want of a better word was "fookinginvisible" and was eventually subbed..

I bet even the scum arent giving him as much stick as we are our lad..

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

how do you arrive at third best in the world whats the criteria.

he may well turn out to be a top player, but your claim is laughable and without foundation.

tyqmvko said:
Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

Are you being serious? The guy definitely has talent and doesn't deserve any of the slating he is getting on here, but there is no way he is the third best player in the world, not yet anyway.
agreed

I was thinking of waiting until he'd played 3 hours of Prem football before crucifying him.

There's gonna be a lot of strained ligaments in Manchester tomorrow with all the knee-jerking going on.

Thought he lost us the game but Mancini should never have started him in such a tough game. Give him minutes in the Europa league or home games ffs. Not away at a ground we'll be pressed and harried all day long.

King Geedorah said:
Thought he lost us the game but Mancini should never have started him in such a tough game. Give him minutes in the Europa league or home games ffs. Not away at a ground we'll be pressed and harried all day long.

Yeah you're right. It was Balotelli's fault we lost. All Balotelli, just Balotelli though everyone else was perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.