Ballotelli

john blue said:
DAMOCLES. How do you know he is that good, ? remember stuart telling us that samaras was an " uncut diamond ". !

Pearce couldnt tell the difference between a diamond and paste tbh.
samaras was uncut paste.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Too early to judge atm but if all he's going to do is walk around thinking he's already it and acting the hardman then there won't be a place in the team for him. I know it's only his first proper game but the way some was going on about him, he sounded better than Pele. He didn't look any better than Ched Evans yesterday.
have you watched him at Inter? this is how he usually plays off the ball. When he has the ball on his feet he's interested, but when he doesnt, he couldnt care less. If you watched the first Inter vs Chelsea game last season, you should see his cameo. He came on with 20 mins when Inter was winning. Chelsea had Malouda as left back and Kalou as left winger, the guy refused to track back once the last 20 mins and everything Chelsea did came from the left side. He even had an argument with one of his team mates from not helping the Inter right back

Too early to judge atm but if all he's going to do is walk around thinking he's already it and acting the hardman then there won't be a place in the team for him. I know it's only his first proper game but the way some was going on about him, he sounded better than Pele. He didn't look any better than Ched Evans yesterday.

Same can be said for AJ, if all he is going to do is drink, there will be no place in the team for him either.

redmizzle said:

Same can be said for AJ, if all he is going to do is drink, there will be no place in the team for him either.
He drinks and does it on the pitch.

redmizzle said:

Your obsession with AJ is unhealthy and quite creepy tbh, good job you aren't the manager. If you want to judge a player based on his PL debut after months out injured, suit yourself.

redmizzle said:

Your obsession with AJ is unhealthy and quite creepy tbh, good job you aren't the manager. If you want to judge a player based on his PL debut after months out injured, suit yourself.
I'm just saying what every City fan in the real world is saying and you're obviously quite stupid because you quoted my post before where I've clearly said "Too early to judge".

I have followed the Italian league for nearly 20 years. Balotelli is a raw talent up there with the best of them when they were at his age. If Mancini and Balo himself can harness his potential, he's going to be more than awesome.

Having managed Balotelli at Inter, Mancini knew that he would have to take on the huge task to develop Balotelli into a team player who doesn't spend his energy on complaining left and right on the pitch, to use his aggression constructively. Balo is, obviously, not making himself any favour by showing this side of him.

In the game against Wolves, he had all eyes on him, and people forget that it was his first full game for City, and that the vast majority of the other City players underperformed. Trying to shine while the rest of the team are not up to standard is very difficult. If all other City players had a brilliant day and Balotelli was the only person who caused the Wolves debacle, there maybe would be a bigger cause for concern. Certainly, though, Mancini took a risk of exposing him to harscher criticism when keeping him on the pitch, it was a gamble to see if he could "wake up" and unfortunately that gamble didn't pay off this time.

Patience and support is what is required from all City fans. And watching Balotelli at Inter for the last few years, I would say that the chance of Balotelli becoming a success is much greater than the risk of him being a failure.

redmizzle said:
I'm just saying what every City fan in the real world is saying and you're obviously quite stupid because you quoted my post before where I've clearly said "Too early to judge".

So saying ''too early to judge'' then gave you the license to then do the exact opposite and spout absolute rubbish in the very next sentence? Great. Have you done a survey on every City fan in the ''real world'' ( where players with a drinking problem who fade out of games they start and publicly go against their manager's advice get on the pitch because certain fans are obsessed )? You called me stupid, oh im soo hurt, keep it coming genius.

Number10 said:
I have followed the Italian league for nearly 20 years. Balotelli is a raw talent up there with the best of them when they were at his age. If Mancini and Balo himself can harness his potential, he's going to be more than awesome.

Having managed Balotelli at Inter, Mancini knew that he would have to take on the huge task to develop Balotelli into a team player who doesn't spend his energy on complaining left and right on the pitch, to use his aggression constructively. Balo is, obviously, not making himself any favour by showing this side of him.

In the game against Wolves, he had all eyes on him, and people forget that it was his first full game for City, and that the vast majority of the other City players underperformed. Trying to shine while the rest of the team are not up to standard is very difficult. If all other City players had a brilliant day and Balotelli was the only person who caused the Wolves debacle, there maybe would be a bigger cause for concern. Certainly, though, Mancini took a risk of exposing him to harscher criticism when keeping him on the pitch, it was a gamble to see if he could "wake up" and unfortunately that gamble didn't pay off this time.

Patience and support is what is required from all City fans. And watching Balotelli at Inter for the last few years, I would say that the chance of Balotelli becoming a success is much greater than the risk of him being a failure.

perfect post , i fully agree if not for a little bit : any manager of this world in front at the choice of keep on one between balo and ade would keep balo cos he always may push out a bunny from a hat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.