Ballotelli

King Geedorah said:
Thought he lost us the game but Mancini should never have started him in such a tough game. Give him minutes in the Europa league or home games ffs. Not away at a ground we'll be pressed and harried all day long.
you chat utter shit

It makes you laugh. One game, just one game and the prophets of doom are having a field day. The lad is 20 years old and this was his first full Premiership game. I can remember Evra getting his kex riped off by Trevor Sinclair in his first game and look how he turned out. Gareth Bale was shite for a whole season, Pallister, Ince, Tevez, Corrigan, etc all had slow starts. If we only use players who have a glittering debut, we wouldn't be able to field 11 players. We've waited a long time, we can wait a little longer and if we do, we'll probably see Balotelli smack in the winner in Dublin in May.

Drewmanc said:
Rag? Yep I must be as my post count is low, I was another username on here but for some reason I couldn't log in with it. As for as slow as gaz baz yeah I might be exaggerating a touch but you got the jist of it, because you say give it 3 months I have to change my opinion-bollocks, even little boy-girl over at the rags seems to be better IMHO. He was forced out of Italy and I think you'll see him walk out on us, not the attitude or determination I want from a city player-I've always hated players that gob off and roll around, and now we have our very own version of Ronaldo without half the ability.

half the abilty your sadly mistakened tbh mate.

King Geedorah said:
Thought he lost us the game but Mancini should never have started him in such a tough game. Give him minutes in the Europa league or home games ffs. Not away at a ground we'll be pressed and harried all day long.
Didn't mind him starting, but should have gone off after about an hour, simply because he was cream crackered.

Griff93 said:
King Geedorah said:

Yeah you're right. It was Balotelli's fault we lost. All Balotelli, just Balotelli though everyone else was perfect.

He had the chances to kill the game off early on. If we play such an attacking team we will concede so the strikers need to score.

Stunned by some of the crap in this thread.

Drogba hardly set the world alight in his first season in the Prem (coincidentally he also suffered from injury in that first season).

King Geedorah said:
Griff93 said:
Yeah you're right. It was Balotelli's fault we lost. All Balotelli, just Balotelli though everyone else was perfect.

He had the chances to kill the game off early on. If we play such an attacking team we will concede so the strikers need to score.

And the midfield need to do their job and the defenders need to defend. Nobody did what they were supposed to you yesterday and yet it's Balotelli's fault we lost?

Too early to judge atm but if all he's going to do is walk around thinking he's already it and acting the hardman then there won't be a place in the team for him. I know it's only his first proper game but the way some was going on about him, he sounded better than Pele. He didn't look any better than Ched Evans yesterday.

Griff93 said:
King Geedorah said:

And the midfield need to do their job and the defenders need to defend. Nobody did what they were supposed to you yesterday and yet it's Balotelli's fault we lost?

i wouldn't bother.. some posters on here are proper fools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.